Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

im hitting the whiskey......

Scrumptious has allowed me a few malts tonight and I''m going to be full of good spirits (literally). May I suggest my fellow Canaries raise a glass tonight. Have fun!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Scrumptious has allowed me a few malts tonight and I''m going to be full of good spirits (literally). May I suggest my fellow Canaries raise a glass tonight. Have fun![/quote]Already on my 3rd beer [D] have a good night one and all....its a great time to be a city fan

Can''t stand the stuff personally. Holding my nice Magners cider aloft though. Cheers NCFC. OTBC.

Actually that reminds me the last time I drank Whiskey was the day we got relegated from the premier league, at 2-0 I went to the bar and ordered a double, another at 3-0, another at 4-0 and so on, suffice to say the rest of that day is a little hazy.

Domestic violence is no laughing matter, AW. Just kidding! I know what you meant you horn dog!

Bit early for me to tip one back, but I will. By then those still here will barely be able to spell words or complete their thoughts. Good times, good times!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Usually after ive hit the whisky, i tend to also hit Doris.....[/quote]PMSL!!!Just spat my cuppa all over my screen… I know its not politically correct, but I futten roared dittuh?

Been on the Heineken since half time ... might have to have a brisk walk to Tesco to get some more [Y]

[quote user="dreamteam"]You are all a bunch of drunken boozers and should be ashamed of youselves. OTBC hic!!!!!!!!![/quote]hey less of the "you are all" [;)]

[quote user="morty"]I have a nice bottle of red I may open soon.[:)][/quote]

Yeah, nice and cheap. [:D][;)]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="morty"]I have a nice bottle of red I may open soon.[:)][/quote]

Yeah, nice and cheap. [:D][;)][/quote]Not at all, it was on offer in Morrissons at £4.50.I only drink the classy stuff.[;)]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]£4.50 - classy? lol[/quote]Hell yeah!![:P]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Whisky or whiskey depends on how many wee drams ive had....the amount also depends on if Doris has to cover up her bruises them next day.......[/quote]

Whisky is the only one that comes in wee drams Arthur as you should know!!

Whiskey is Irish or Bourbon....