Sign in to follow this  
Notts Canary

Let down by Worthy

I would first of all like to say how good he has been for our club and don’t think for one minute that he should leave. I just feel that during the summer when he had the chance to really strengthen he has ultimately bought badly. The team we are consistently fielding is more or less the one that finished last season. We all knew then that it was not good enough and it has proved the chase. I just find it so frustrating that we are close to being very competitive and with money better spent we would have been. I just hope he proves himself in the January sales!!

I agree with what you are sayin. i think that the only player we''ve seen prove his worth since joinin in the summer has been simon charlton. i think too much hype and expectations were placed on bentley, he has shown glimpses of creativity and magic but we can see that he is still developing and it will take time.

i really hope worthy does prove himself come january with the little money he has as we can''t afford to waste the money on more players who can''t get into the team. i can''t see the board giving him any more funds but i have faith in him.

!!A REPEAT OF LAST CHRISTMAS WOULDNT GO AMISS!!