Sign in to follow this  
CDMullins

Tranmere

Was looking forward to going to this one but the change to a Friday night would mean I''d be hanging about for hours at train stations and not getting home until nigh-on 2am so no chance of that. Thanks Sky. Respect due to all those who are going though.

Yep, evening kick-off on the telly. Football Ground Guide suggests a 2,500 allocation so I don''t think anyone''ll have a problem getting a ticket.

Tickets go on sale to Super Members this Tuesday. Match has been switched to Good Friday night to suit Sky.

[quote user="CDMullins"]

Have tickets gone on sale yet? Or have I missed them?

[/quote]

Main ncfc website is the best place to look for ticket info.

Really?? Thanks for that inspiring insight!

With the game been a little over 2 weeks away and no mention of the game on the main site, I thought I''d ask here!

[quote user="CDMullins"]

With the game been a little over 2 weeks away and no mention of the game on the main site, I thought I''d ask here!

[/quote]

The previous reply was being helpful and you (a supporter??? who didnt even know the game was on sky!!!!!) replied with sarcasm?

[quote user="city4eva"][quote user="CDMullins"]

[/quote]

The previous reply was being helpful and you (a supporter??? who didnt even know the game was on sky!!!!!) replied with sarcasm?

[/quote]

eagerly waiting the Charlton game as I''m sure we will be up by then.

[quote user="city4eva"][quote user="CDMullins"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Im not so sure he was being helpful, it looked alot like sarcasm to me.

Obviously the best place to look for ticket information for a football club is on the football clubs official website.

And I do apoligise that me failing to see that the game was going to be on Sky (I knew it had been switched to a Friday) makes me less of a supporter than you!

[quote user="CDMullins"][quote user="city4eva"][quote user="CDMullins"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Im not so sure he was being helpful, it looked alot like sarcasm to me.

Obviously the best place to look for ticket information for a football club is on the football clubs official website.

And I do apoligise that me failing to see that the game was going to be on Sky (I knew it had been switched to a Friday) makes me less of a supporter than you!

[/quote]

Not at all mate, you look for ticket sales while others look for tv times, your question answered  

Staying with my predicted number of points necessary for promotion and with our current form it is quite possible we will reach the required total in this game.

It will probably be appropriate that a televised game at an unglamorous venue a long way from Norwich will see the most die hard travelling fans there to celebrate promotion.

Good luck to those fans who go to this game, I hope they get their reward.

[quote user="vos"]Tickets go on sale to Super Members this Tuesday. Match has been switched to Good Friday night to suit Sky.[/quote]

"Super Members"? Don''t away games normally go directly to general sale?

Tickets will go on sale from 9am on Tuesday for

City''s forthcoming away trips to Tranmere Rovers on Good

Friday, April 2 (7.45pm) and Leyton Orient on Tuesday,

April 13 (7.45pm).

Also with demand expected to be high for the Canaries clash with

fellow promotion-chasers Charlton Athletic on

Saturday, April 17 (3pm), fans wishing to travel to The Valley to are

asked to apply in writing.