Sign in to follow this  
Lambert is King

Brown sacked by Hull

That is a ludicrous decision by the Hull board. Who is going to save Hull from relegation? As you say, Brown will quickly walk into another job, there''s no doubt in my mind about that.

It is pretty preposterous, such a bad time to let him go. he deserves to stay with them as he has done well overall, cue all the big names once again: Dowie, Jewell, Roeder.....

Ridiculous, so they will now be asking a new man to guide someone else''s team to safety with 9 games left and 3 points adrift, well thats if they appoint someone now and I doubt they will until at least later this week and maybe even next week,

I think he will be the manager of the next big team to be managerless

[quote user="Butterbean_Canary"]

Ridiculous, so they will now be asking a new man to guide someone else''s team to safety with 9 games left and 3 points adrift, well thats if they appoint someone now and I doubt they will until at least later this week and maybe even next week,

I think he will be the manager of the next big team to be managerless

[/quote]

Mr Warnock anyone lol

[quote user="Lambert is King"]

And for once Lambert is not even in the betting.

Feel sorry for him though - sure he will make a good manager again somewhere

[/quote]

Lambert is 16/1 but might as well be 1600000/1

Steve Coppell would be their only hope now out of the managers without jobs.... but Im glad Im not a Hull fan with relegation and huge debt looking more and more likely, even the parachute payments wouldnt cover it and the fire sale they would need to do would see the core of  their team sold.... if only Norwich were challenging for promotion to the top flight this year, would have been nice to nick bullard off them on the way past!

Absolutely daft time to sack him.  With Bullard fit again I felt they could pick up some results. All the board can be hoping for is that a new manager can have a honeymoon period and get a few results. Very short termist. Glenn Roeder might be the man? Great in the short term. Rubbish in the long term though.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="Lambert is King"]

And for once Lambert is not even in the betting.

Feel sorry for him though - sure he will make a good manager again somewhere

[/quote]

Lambert is 16/1 but might as well be 1600000/1

[/quote]

I was looking on Skybet still cant see him there however you are quite right with the odds you have quoted. Sky have just suspended betting on Shearer

Sky have just suspended betting on Shearer? My God imagine being a Hull fan. He could take 2 down in a row!

What''s the bet they go for Megson?They have some rediculously good players at Hull, not sure why they have done so badly this season - obviously a couple of injuries but they still have some good players.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="morty"]Tit.[/quote]Maybe morty, but you just wait for it to kick off everywhere now.[:D][/quote]Only if silly old drama queens like you spread it.[:)]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="E Block Loyal"]Attention seeking at its worst, no better than a child.[/quote]So don''t reply.[/quote]

Yeah you''re right, I should keep my counsel just like you do with posts you don''t agree with.

[quote user="chicken"]What''s the bet they go for Megson?They have some rediculously good players at Hull, not sure why they have done so badly this season - obviously a couple of injuries but they still have some good players.[/quote]What ridiculously good players do they have? One of the poorest squads in the league imo, reflected by their league position.

[quote user="Romantic"]Wow - splicing these posts together makes for a muddled read!
[/quote]Even more so Romantic that the dear old mods have merged two threads![;)]

It still won''t stop it though.[Y]

[quote user="E Block Loyal"]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="E Block Loyal"]Attention seeking at its worst, no better than a child.[/quote]So don''t reply.[/quote]

Yeah you''re right, I should keep my counsel just like you do with posts you don''t agree with.

[/quote]Well said newbie, up your post count, I approve![Y]

[quote user="E Block Loyal"]

[/quote]Well said newbie, up your post count, I approve![Y]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="E Block Loyal"]

[/quote]Well said newbie, up your post count, I approve![Y][/quote]

Evidently, especially given the double post.

By the way, this newbie has been registered since 2007, not that post counts matter a shit. Nonsense is nonsense, one post or 10,000.