Sign in to follow this  
FatboySlimfast

Megson team talk!!

"Right lads, we''ve got no chance of beating Norwich tonight coz they are the best footballing team in the league and are far superior than us in every department. This is what i propose. Kick, elbow, knee, punch, pull, fore-arm smash, late sliding tackle, grab,tug and every other dirty trick you can think of and we may just about be ok. Don''t worry about the ref, he won''t have the balls to send anyone off in a game this big. Everyone understand?"

"same as last week then, gaffa?"

"Exactly Geoff, same as last week. And the week before, and the week before, and the week before. Come to think of it, all season. And last season. And the season before last. We''ve got no chance of getting promoted fairly so we will act like thugs and see where we finish. Go get em lads, and remember, try and put a few of their players out for the rest of the season and ruin their title chances!!"

rather gives new meaning to

" kick it off,throw it in, have a little scrimmage "

Thought I was back to the 1970''s and it was wrestling sat afternoon on ITV

Absolutely unbelievable some of the stuff that went on

I would suggest that anyone who has a recording of the game should keep it because if the antics of Big Daddy, Giant Haystacks et al looks well dodgy now - then last night''s game is going to well out do any of that pussy footing wrestling.

Truly unbeliavable game! From West Broms GBH approach to the so called referee and his so called assistants. What a disgrace! I just hope the team that go up (apart from us of course) are a footballing side, like West Ham or Wigan, and not a bunch of unskilled thugs.

couldn''t agree more with both posts. Megson is a total failure as a football manager, he has only got that team promoted on the evidence of Tuesday night. I came away from the match totally disappointed that we hadn''t managed to break them down and score. We deserved to, so does most of the division. Megson football should be outlawed, how many handballs, fouls, etc do you have to commit to stop a side, and the treatment Huckerby got was disgraceful, we should have had at least three clear penalties, and as for the foul on Drury!

The biggest laugh of the night for me was witnessing the brainwashed baggies singing Megson wonderland. You do feel for them, poor fools lol

I would like a footballing side to get promotion with us, don''t know who that might be, maybe West Ham; those who fail might start playing football and stop the negative bullyboy tactics

Sorry guys, I have tried to overlook my ongoing dislike of megson (since he took over as manager in the Chase days), but everytime i see him on the touchline whingeing, i just want to give him a peace of my mind.

On the bright side though, we have Ipswich on Sunday lol