Sign in to follow this  
barclaybabe

When are the Tranmere and Leyton orient tickets coming on Sale?

Ive booked my days off for it, and now waiting impatiently for them to come on sale, anyone have any ideas when we can start buying tickets? ahhhhhhh

Is there? Even if we win the next 4 games, giving us 90 points, there would be 6 games left so we would need to be 19 points clear of third to be promoted. I think it''s likely that Charlton, Millwall or Swindon will have reached 72 points by that point.

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]

Is there? Even if we win the next 4 games, giving us 90 points, there would be 6 games left so we would need to be 19 points clear of third to be promoted. I think it''s likely that Charlton, Millwall or Swindon will have reached 72 points by that point.

[/quote] I agree that it is very unlikely, although it is a possibility still if we can win every game between now and then.Is much more likely to be wither MK Dons @ home or Leyton Orient or Charlton away the following week though.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="SimonOTBC"]

[/quote]

I agree that it is very unlikely, although it is a possibility still if we can win every game between now and then.

Is much more likely to be wither MK Dons @ home or Leyton Orient or Charlton away the following week though.
[/quote]

I agree Smudger. My guess would be Leyton Orient as we will only need a 13 point advantage by that stage. Which means matching (when GD is factored in) rather than bettering Charlton''s results.

i rang the ticket office this morning and the bloke on the automated message said tickets for Orient go on sale tomorrow. Im going to ring them at 10:30, before i got to college!

[quote user="barclaybabe"]ive bought my tickets, was like 13th in the queue but patience is a virtue. OTBC!!!![/quote]

Lucky you! Anyone else wasted an hour and 45 minutes of their life being told that the Leeds United game is sold out and the phone lines are currently full, so please try later?

Just keep redialling repeatedly and you''ll get in the queue quickly enough.

I got through at 9:30 this morning, then queued for 15 mins. Well worth it. Should be a great night out and a brilliant atmosphere.

Inflatables anyone?

Took forever to get through, cue lots of frustrated slamming phone down. Eventually got through 13 in queue. Hopefully a big turnout from the City faithful up at Tranmere.

Anyone know how many we have been allocated?

Got tickets, and its unreserved seating. Big rush to get a seat without an impaired view by the pillars!

Got mine !

Orient that is.

Promotion celebration here we come

ps I was number 13 in queue - took about ten mins

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]

I got through at 9:30 this morning, then queued for 15 mins. Well worth it. Should be a great night out and a brilliant atmosphere.

Inflatables anyone?

[/quote]

inflatables are definately in order

[quote user="ryan1992"]Got tickets, and its unreserved seating. Big rush to get a seat without an impaired view by the pillars![/quote]

Hugely un-keen on unreserved seating where the stand will be packed.

Im going in a group of 6, so want to get a few beers in pre match and still get seats in a row. Not much chance of both of those happening with unreserved seating.

[quote user="Jem"][quote user="SimonOTBC"]

Inflatables anyone?

[/quote]

[/quote]

must remember to empty mine first!

[quote user="FilletTheFishWife ."][quote user="Jem"][quote user="SimonOTBC"]

Inflatables anyone?

[/quote]

[/quote]

must remember to empty mine first!

[/quote]

I got one that kept going down on me...took it back to the shop and the guy said if he`d known that, he`d have charged me double.....

I`ll get my coat !!