Sign in to follow this  
Evil Monkey

Re: BREAKING NEWS CELTIC MANAGER SACKED...

[quote user="cityangel"]Glad I''m off to the forum too [:)][/quote]You going to the supporters forum?

[quote user="NCFC-47"][quote user="s10_yellow"]I really recommend no-one clicks on that link.[/quote]whyy ?[/quote]It''s not very nice.

[quote user="morty"]Wiz will be here in a minute.

Glad I''m off out tonight.
[/quote]

You''re not tapping Julie Reinger are you?

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="morty"]Wiz will be here in a minute.Glad I''m off out tonight.[/quote]

You''re not tapping Julie Reinger are you?

[/quote]Lol, no.Off to the supporters forum at Carrow road.

[quote user="IbleedYellowGreen"]Well My Source www.bluewaffle.net says different![/quote]Wow, your source must be right... which would make Paul Lambert wrong...

That was nice just after my tea.I would have thought posting links to the such would carry a ban.

That site has a particularly nasty pic of a women''s front lady garden. I tried to report it but seems that aspect of the Forum software is not working.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]That site has a particularly nasty pic of a women''s front lady garden. I tried to report it but seems that aspect of the Forum software is not working.[/quote]I tried too - thought it was my crappy ISP to blame.MODS!!!

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]That site has a particularly nasty pic of a women''s front lady garden. I tried to report it but seems that aspect of the Forum software is not working.[/quote]Ditto, my kids browse this forum ffs.

Have''nt look but reconised the name. Been going around for months now. Apparently it happens quite regulary in Ipswich. Not very pretty but little bit of education I suppose.