Sign in to follow this  
Beauseant

If you ever wondered about the true definition of denial.....

....try this gem from waccoe this week:

"10 games to play, 30 points up for grabs, Leeds will still win this league. We played rubbish today, i was not there just what i have heard but we only lost 1 nil, that shows something. This league is still up for grabs and leeds will come back, this rubbish about us not being a good team is shit. We are quality and however long this blip goes on for it will end, norwich will tire, and leeds will go up as champions.MOT "

Reminds me of a former poster on here, what was his name now........dagoboy or something?

Oh, and I loved the "I wasn''t there just what I''ve heard" bit. Do they have an equivalent to Canary Call?

"....however long this blip goes on for it will end "

yep my little flat cap wearing, pigeon worrying, whippet chasing, lard munching, northern monkey that end is called ....

Saturday 8th May

Shame we can''t predict when your time in this division will end

ps a blip is a slight abherration, a temporary deviation whereas your annual ''far cup'' is more of an expected occurence

[quote user="Beauseant"]

....try this gem from waccoe this week:

"10 games to play, 30 points up for grabs, Leeds will still win this league. We played rubbish today, i was not there just what i have heard but we only lost 1 nil, that shows something. This league is still up for grabs and leeds will come back, this rubbish about us not being a good team is shit. We are quality and however long this blip goes on for it will end, norwich will tire, and leeds will go up as champions.MOT "

Reminds me of a former poster on here, what was his name now........dagoboy or something?

Oh, and I loved the "I wasn''t there just what I''ve heard" bit. Do they have an equivalent to Canary Call?

[/quote]

Careful - starting to sound like leeds fans!! it aint over till the fat lady sings but I hear that she has been practicing ole ole ole ole ole ole ole ole going up up up  [:D]

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]Its best we start ripping the p*ss when we''ve actually got promoted. Shouldn''t be doing before![/quote]Exactly, until the maths says we''re up, we should keep our collective gobs shut!