Sign in to follow this  
Morisons Prozac

Team for Swindon

Forster

R Martin   Doc   Nelson   Drury

McNamee   Smith   Russell   Hoolahan

Holt   Elliot

I would personally start this team for the Swindon game saturday because I feel Macca was harshly left out of the Hudders game and will probably perform well against his old club, also I would leave Rose in the side as he is starting to gel in the side and don''t want to risk bringing Drury back too soon. I think that Martin should also be rested for the Leeds game and Holt and Elliot looks a promising partnership after their  performances together saturday.

Thoughts?

I honestly can''t see any changes from Saturday unless Drury is back match fit by then (even then it may be a tough call because I''m not a fan of splitting up a settled back four). We weren''t great for the first 20mins of Saturday, but once Rusty got back in the swing of things we looked started to look like the team that had hauled in Leeds and got to the top of L1. Having players like Macca and Elliott that we can rely on to come off the bench and do a job is fantastic, but I wouldn''t mess with a proven team just to give them a start.

OTBC