Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Lass

how did we not win family club of the year?

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]think that was bad for us not to win what does huddersfield have that we don''t :( most upset now[/quote]

I completely agree! Was really surprised that Huddersfield won it over us but I guess we can''t win everything!

lol i wish we can, do they get 25 every week without fail i dnt think so,

and according to huddersfield on the day were we played them away the attendance was 0

http://www.htafc.com/page/Fixtures/0,,10312,00.html

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="A Change is Gonna Come"]Who cares?[/quote]

Delia... ...Probably.

[/quote]Indeed squire.Never mind eh?

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]think that was bad for us not to win what does huddersfield have that we don''t :( most upset now[/quote]Maybe celebrating our captain and leading goal scorer with chants of "we f**king love Grant Holt" might have something to do with it.

Dont care. How about winning the league.... I will be more pissed if we dont manage that.

This is the kind of title that Doncaster would have cared about and I imagine Mcnally dosent.

[quote user="First Wizard"]Its about time we dropped that nice, little family club tag, we''re well ard'' now![/quote]Agreed its been embarasing winning that for about the last 10 years. Does our sterotype no favours outside Norfolk

" I will be more pissed if we dont manage that."

I think most people will be well pissed when we win the league, but each to their own I suppose.

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]lol i wish we can, do they get 25 every week without fail i dnt think so,

and according to huddersfield on the day were we played them away the attendance was 0

http://www.htafc.com/page/Fixtures/0,,10312,00.html[/quote]

I doubt the attendance has anything to do with the ''Family Clu of the Year'' award, and these lower league clubs are often family-friendly orientated, to attract new generations of fans.

25,000 shouting ''Whos the w**ker in the black'' is less likely to win us the award than 3,000 shouting it! (Of course, not all 25k shout it!)

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]think that was bad for us not to win what does huddersfield have that we don''t :( most upset now[/quote]

For me its not a massive issue....We didn''t win it because Huddersfield were better than us.

Although if this was the football league awards you have to question what games the football league were watching this season?

Jermaine Beckford player of the year???

Tom Adeyemi apprentice of the year???

Family Club of the year or (potential) Coca Cola League 1 champions? hmmmmmmmm

This award was always more of a sympathy vote than anything, for too long now we have been preceived as "nice Norwich", thankfully Mcnally seems to be putting a stop to that BS.