Sign in to follow this  
spencer 1970

Newcastle/West Brom

Good to see Newcastle & West Brom are starting to pull away in the Championship as well as Forest blowing a fuse or too as it means the parachute payments they would have been due get divided between the next seasons hampionship teams...which could be handy...if we can use it on the squad that is.

I think Mcnally was quoted as saying it could be worth up to an extra £2m if both those go up, very good news indeed....could be a great chance to launch an assualt next year with 3 poor clubs likely to come down from the prem and teams fancing -10 for admin all over the place

He said tonight that no deal has yet been reached between the Champ and the Prem regarding this matter.

You''d hope that the Prem would do the honourable thing and let the £ go to the Champs sides, but then it is football that we''re talking about and money is all they give a toss about.

...btw, was anything mentioned tonight about compo being paid to Col Who?

First Wizard yes I do think we are promoted, can you see us slipping into relegation form? Do you think what ever I or any other fan (even you?) says online has absolutely any bearing on what happens to our dear football club. You may be a Wizard but dont think for once you can play God?

S.E. slim chance but lets hope so! (beware, dont let First Wiz see you looking forward to next season in the championship...he''ll cast a spell on you and he''ll be up to 15k post in a flash - the saddo)