Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Late Kick Off (AGAIN)

Haven''t watched this weeks episode yet, will catch it on BBC iplayer later. Was it really that bad? I thought last weeks show was actually alright, what guests did they have on?

I don''t think it''s that bad, the best coverage of the Huddersfield game i''ve seen. The City fans get plenty of praise. Also think Southends plight should be the main story at the moment, after all they could soon cease to exist.

[quote user="yorkcanary"]

IMO it was the worst one yet,

Someone at the show needs to inject the guests with caffiene (sp) or something. they were almost asleep during the show.

[/quote]

I don''t think they even had an interview with Lambert after the game? But i did go to bed shortly after the highlights.

The best bit was the mobile phone video coverage of our second goal, quality :-)

I thought this weeks show was a slight improvement although I think I could present it better than Holland - ring me Kevin Piper I''m available.

It''s not great but it''s better than nothing. Plus Kevin Piper being ridiculously pro Norwich is a huge bonus.

I only ever watch it on iPlayer, skip forward to the Norwich highlights, then turn it off.  It''s awful, but more frustrating is the fact that, like the FLS, it could be so much better if they got a decent presenter, some proper pundits, and didn''t spend so much time waffling about nonsense.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]Holland is wooden, he''s awful.
And surely we should start the programme with goals and match reactions,
The programme is sh*t!!!
[/quote]

I can honestly say that I wouldn''t make a good TV presenter (then again I''m not a TV, ha ha!), but I still feel I could do a better job than the appalling Holland. Anybody could!

What do you expect of the guests? They are people involved with Local Football not celebrities to dazzle us with their wit and charm. With about a dozen clubs to cover and several different aspects to the business to consider I think they do a good job. It''s not all about us you know...

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]Holland is wooden, he''s awful.And surely we should start the programme with goals and match reactions,The programme is sh*t!!![/quote]

I can honestly say that I wouldn''t make a good TV presenter (then again I''m not a TV, ha ha!), but I still feel I could do a better job than the appalling Holland. Anybody could!

[/quote]he hasnt quite got the hang of reading the auto cue has he!think that awful woman on the football league show is less annoying than matt holland!

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]What do you expect of the guests? They are people involved with Local Football not celebrities to dazzle us with their wit and charm. With about a dozen clubs to cover and several different aspects to the business to consider I think they do a good job. It''s not all about us you know...[/quote]next weeks guests are sports desk pete, and the bloke off the market who sells nice chips I hear!!!

[quote user="National express super guard "][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]What do you expect of the guests? They are people involved with Local Football not celebrities to dazzle us with their wit and charm. With about a dozen clubs to cover and several different aspects to the business to consider I think they do a good job. It''s not all about us you know...[/quote]

next weeks guests are sports desk pete, and the bloke off the market who sells nice chips I hear!!!
[/quote]

Are you saying that SD Pete wont dazzle us with his wit or charm? [:)]

Do you know what guys, I will never be watching an original norwich hater talk about our club. Matt Holland is Scum. Simples.

Let me put this one to you - Would an Ipsh*t fan watch Late Kick Off if Robert Fleck or Geremy Goss were to be hosting it??

I dont think so!

Catch the goals on Sky sports news or Football league show!

[quote user="natncfc"]

Do you know what guys, I will never be watching an original norwich hater talk about our club. Matt Holland is Scum. Simples.

Let me put this one to you - Would an Ipsh*t fan watch Late Kick Off if Robert Fleck or Geremy Goss were to be hosting it??

I dont think so!

[/quote]

Well there''s blinkered and there''s....

This is the Beeb we''re talking about. Although Holland says positive things about those down the road he is not allowed to air any personal negative views about City, or any other Club in our region. The guests are less restricted though and all Clubs are fairly represented.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="natncfc"]

I dont think so!

[/quote]

Well there''s blinkered and there''s....

This is the Beeb we''re talking about. Although Holland says positive things about those down the road he is not allowed to air any personal negative views about City, or any other Club in our region. The guests are less restricted though and all Clubs are fairly represented.

[/quote]

On the other hand it could be a load of rubbish, As Matt Holland was the only one that wanted the job, so said by Piper  on the Scrimmage

The version we get here in Yorkshire isn''t much better some really dull bloke (don''y know his name) and dean windass who doesn''t know whats happening most of the time.

[quote user="National express super guard "][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]What do you expect of the guests? They are people involved with Local Football not celebrities to dazzle us with their wit and charm. With about a dozen clubs to cover and several different aspects to the business to consider I think they do a good job. It''s not all about us you know...[/quote]

next weeks guests are sports desk pete, and the bloke off the market who sells nice chips I hear!!!
[/quote]

The ratings would go through the roof. Alas the Beeb don''t have enough money.

[quote user="Canariesworld"]The version we get here in Yorkshire isn''t much better some really dull bloke (don''y know his name) and dean windass who doesn''t know whats happening most of the time.[/quote]

Guy Mowbray. To be fair he is a lot better than Matt Holland, but I would rather be watching the City highlights than being stuck here watching Grimsby, Doncaster and Rotherham lol