Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

[A] Too many party poopers already on here

We are not up mathimatically, but we are going up....FOR FECKS SAKE ENJOY IT!!!! [Y] OTBC

What do you have written 1st Wiz...."In Lambert we trust"     start trusting then[:D]

What I don''t understand is the bleat about celebrating. I would hardly consider taking a reasoned approach to our current league position as celebrating.

I shall be doing that watching the open top bus parade when I shall be as drunk as drunk shall be, clad in as much yellow and green as stupidity will permit.

[quote user="City1st"]What I don''t understand is the bleat about celebrating. I would hardly consider taking a reasoned approach to our current league position as celebrating. I shall be doing that watching the open top bus parade when I shall be as drunk as drunk shall be, clad in as much yellow and green as stupidity will permit.[/quote][:D][Y]

One thing that all these glory supporting United fans, chelsea etc... will never know about is promotion, I think we all agree it''s the best feeling you can get in football.. Enjoy it all, we are top and going up, nothing is stopping us, OTBC :D

Why would you want to celebrate winning a league that is barely above non league standards , its a disgrace we have fallen so low , maybe we should start playing Lowestoft for the Fishermens Widows and Orphans cup again and having an open top bus celebration for winning that .

[quote user="Freebie City F.C."]Why would you want to celebrate winning a league that is barely above non league standards , its a disgrace we have fallen so low , maybe we should start playing Lowestoft for the Fishermens Widows and Orphans cup again and having an open top bus celebration for winning that . [/quote]Hi there Mr Happy, how are you on this fine day?

" Why would you want to celebrate winning a league ........ "

Because I''m a City fan and I celebrate everything that we win. It''s called being a supporter - something I do and will do irrespective of what league we are in or who our opponents are.

Part of that support has meant that I have been priviliged to meet loads of like minded City supporters and supporters of other clubs. Supporters who keep football going from it''s ''lowest'' level to the top - because my little whinger if it wasn''t for those type of supporters there would be no top to aspire to.

As to how low we have sunk then having folk like you around is a measure of that. Suggest you head back down the A140 where such pompous twaddle is well regarded amongst the paupers of poorman road.

Come May I''ve got a funny feeling there''s going to be more of us out on the streets a shoutin'' and a hollerin, a boozin'' and a carusin''then ever there will saddoes like you sat at home moaning.

So speed that day, because I''ve done enough rehearsing as far as celebratory drink consuming is concerned and I am now ready for the real thing.

Start up the bus, baby !

[quote user="Freebie City F.C."]Why would you want to celebrate winning a league that is barely above non league standards , its a disgrace we have fallen so low , maybe we should start playing Lowestoft for the Fishermens Widows and Orphans cup again and having an open top bus celebration for winning that .
[/quote]oh dear [st][li]

[quote user="City1st"]" Why would you want to celebrate winning a league ........ " Because I''m a City fan and I celebrate everything that we win. It''s called being a supporter - something I do and will do irrespective of what league we are in or who our opponents are. Part of that support has meant that I have been priviliged to meet loads of like minded City supporters and supporters of other clubs. Supporters who keep football going from it''s ''lowest'' level to the top - because my little whinger if it wasn''t for those type of supporters there would be no top to aspire to. As to how low we have sunk then having folk like you around is a measure of that. Suggest you head back down the A140 where such pompous twaddle is well regarded amongst the paupers of poorman road. Come May I''ve got a funny feeling there''s going to be more of us out on the streets a shoutin'' and a hollerin, a boozin'' and a carusin''then ever there will saddoes like you sat at home moaning. So speed that day, because I''ve done enough rehearsing as far as celebratory drink consuming is concerned and I am now ready for the real thing. Start up the bus, baby ![/quote]Spot on [Y] OTBC

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

We are not up mathimatically, but we are going up....FOR FECKS SAKE ENJOY IT!!!! [Y] OTBC

What do you have written 1st Wiz...."In Lambert we trust"     start trusting then[:D]

[/quote]And if you put the mockers on it then what? trust me, when its confirmed I/We will party like hell.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[/quote]And if you put the mockers on it then what? trust me, when its confirmed I/We will party like hell.[/quote]No mockers being put on this 1st Wiz[Y]

In Lambert I Trust!!!  and i truely do

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[/quote]And if you put the mockers on it then what? trust me, when its confirmed I/We will party like hell.[/quote]No mockers being put on this 1st Wiz[Y]

[/quote]So do I CTID, refs, linesman and tribunal officials are however, an entirely different matter!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[/quote]So do I CTID, refs, linesman and tribunal officials are however, an entirely different matter![/quote]You worry to much....our squad is very strong and we have a good manager...chill[<:o)]

[quote user="Freebie City F.C."]Why would you want to celebrate winning a league that is barely above non league standards , its a disgrace we have fallen so low , maybe we should start playing Lowestoft for the Fishermens Widows and Orphans cup again and having an open top bus celebration for winning that . [/quote]We would be celebrating not having to spend more than one season in this god forsaken league as much as winning it, I bet Leeds supporters will be celebrating if they manage to hang on to second spot.

I''ve heard that Roy Keane has booked a holiday in Blackpool as it''s the only chance he will get to ride on an open top bus this season.

" And if you put the mockers on it then what... "

Do you really think anything I post on here is going to affect the player''s performance one jot.

Lambert on Radio 5 at 5.18pm (yes miracles can happen)

" oooh Mc Damm, ay cannae get the boys playin'' nae more, it''s yon Cita firsts worruds on yon forum .... we''re doomed, we''re doomed "

A question Mr Gizard. If the mockers can be put on a team''s performance then why are we all not on the other club''s forums celebrating their suggested success ?

We are up. so enjoy.

I am almost certain we will win the title, so get ready to enjoy even more.

I''m sure that such behaviour maybe an alien concept but why not get the old pointed hat water proofed so that on the glorious day of our success you can fill it up and sit merrily drinking from it.

Bit difficult to put it down but then why would you want to. Now cheer up you miserable old goat. Take a good look at the table, the highest goals scored, the number of wins won away, the number of fans at home and away and enjoy it.

It maybe business as usual next season !

here here! City1st  & city-till-i-die I''M WITH YOU! as I said on another post, the bookies dont get it wrong (much) 1/66 tells a story. I just hope we go up at Charlton...many demons will be burned that day! espicially as I live around the corner!

Wow... So there are some people that want to celebrate with so many games, and others still disappointed that we are in this league at all, both fair points.

However, I will not be in our fair city for the open top bus, but getting hammered in my scalf of yellow and green in Aus. I may even go to see Brisbane Roar play and get a seat right behind Theoklitos and give him what for!!

There are some people here that need to lighten up and others that need to respect other poster''s opinions... God damn it!!

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]When we''re mathematically up I''ll be celebrating and boasting about it as much as anyone but until then I''m keeping quiet![/quote]Exactly! especially with 30 points still up for grabs.

Seems to me that there''s a big difference between enjoying being top of the table NOW and celebrating a league-winning situation BEFORE it happens!I''m going to keep enjoying the wins, but I shan''t be doing any celebrating or gloating until promotion is nailed on. And that''s not because I think we''re going to fail!

" So there are some people that want to celebrate with so many games"

err, perhaps you could point out where anyone is celebrating. It is as Mook says enjoying our position at the moment and enjoying what has led to us to that position.

As to the points up for grabs, given that the teams below have to play each other it means that there cannot be two teams who can win a maximum of 30 points.

So stop fretting and start enjoying - all aboard the title bus

hoot hoot !