Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Lass

Colchester dvd

http://www.canaries.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/browse03.aspx?group1=GENR&group2=TECH&page=1&order=0

is this the DVD of when we won 5-0 at colchester this season?

I agree, not sure it warrants a DVD. This is a team with average gates of about 4,000 we''re talking about and needed us to pack their new flat-pack lego stadium to achieve their record attendance of a massive 10,000.

I think we should stick to releasing DVDs of victories against the likes of Manchester United and Bayern.

Can''t see the link cos'' i''m at work but if it''s the same DVD of the game i got from the club shop last month (both £10 and shouldn''t think they''d produce two different)  then unfortunately it''s not the full game no. Still pretty good viewing mind!

Also i think we only did this because Colchester done the same after the 7-1 and loads of people on here were wanting the same after the 5-0...

[quote user="Lakey"]Also i think we only did this because Colchester done the same after the 7-1 and loads of people on here were wanting the same after the 5-0...[/quote]My thought too... just to rub it in! Maybe we should send Cowling a copy free of charge so he can re-live that great day!

jesus christ we''ve released a dvd? pathetic. how small time can you get.

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]lol talk about rub salt in the wound[/quote]

I was totally against it and thought it stank of amateurish small club mentality, BUT... It was clearly meant as a dig at Cowling, and in all fairness, having had the financial situation revealed, we need all the money we can get. I won''t personally buy a copy but plenty of people seem to want one so it''s all money to try and reduce our substantial debt.

[quote user="marchisio"]jesus christ we''ve released a dvd? pathetic. how small time can you get.
[/quote]

This was talked about months ago Marchisio. I thought exactly the same when I heard about it but as I just said... It''s all money and we need all we can get at the moment.

[quote user="marchisio"]jesus christ we''ve released a dvd? pathetic. how small time can you get.
[/quote]

I agree, small time indeed. Have these people no ambition? It should have been blu-ray. AAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!