Sign in to follow this  
Shaun Tilly Lace

Peter Grant must still live in Norfolk?

I saw Peter Grant in John Lewis in Norwich last week. I can only assume that he still lives in the area. If so, this necessitates a lot of travelling to and from Glasgow, which must mean he''s well settled in Norfolk now.

How many ex City managers still live in the county? By my reckoning you have: Stringer (Norfolk born and bred, obviously), Brown, Grant, Gunn and Worthy. What about Walker, Rioch and Roeder, do they still live here?

Stringer lives in Bradwell, near Great Yarmouth. My sister is friends with his daughter and I was chatting to her last summer about how it was being in the family of the then NCFC manager.

[quote user="K Lo"]Stringer lives in Bradwell, near Great Yarmouth. My sister is friends with his daughter and I was chatting to her last summer about how it was being in the family of the then NCFC manager.[/quote]

I''ve never spoken to David but he looks like a very pleasant, humble gentleman.

[quote user="K Lo"]Stringer lives in Bradwell, near Great Yarmouth. My sister is friends with his daughter and I was chatting to her last summer about how it was being in the family of the then NCFC manager.[/quote]

David Stringer was NCFC''s manager last summer?

[quote user="K Lo"]Stringer lives in Bradwell, near Great Yarmouth. My sister is friends with his daughter and I was chatting to her last summer about how it was being in the family of the then NCFC manager.[/quote]He used to live next door to my nan in Bradwell last year. Nice bloke.

Walker owns/ owned a skip company in rackheath. Not sure if he still has it!?

My in-laws looked round Rioch''s house last summer when they were househunting, it was near Ludham.

And I saw Grant last year in the city and posted it on here, someone said his kids are at school in Norwich still.

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]I saw Peter Grant in John Lewis in Norwich last week. I can only assume that he still lives in the area. If so, this necessitates a lot of travelling to and from Glasgow, which must mean he''s well settled in Norfolk now.[/quote]

Grant still lives in morningthorpe, near long stratton. not sure about him being settled but i think his wife certainly is.

Ashtons mrs is from newton flotman and yeah grant lives in morningthorpe, im from stratton. neil adams also lives my way in tharston.

Yeah stringer does as i also live in bradwell :) and i know Peter Grants son because i was at the academy with him... that may be the reason.

[quote user="birchfest"]Not a manager, but apparently Dean Ashton has moved back.
[/quote]

I thought I saw him in B and Q the other day but thought it couldn''t be him because he left for west ham. He was limping so I assumed he was still undergoing surgery. Is that better than Asda?

[quote user="Gus"]Yeah stringer does as i also live in bradwell :) and i know Peter Grants son because i was at the academy with him... that may be the reason.[/quote]spot on. his son is in our academy

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]I believe she does NESG, Loddon area I think.[/quote]What????? Ashton found himself an attractive Loddon girl? (And she is, I''ve seen a picture of her) As it is not my sister that is an impossibility and I call you a liar sir![:D]

[quote user="Yellow Rages"]

[quote user="birchfest"]Not a manager, but apparently Dean Ashton has moved back.[/quote]

I thought I saw him in B and Q the other day but thought it couldn''t be him because he left for west ham. He was limping so I assumed he was still undergoing surgery. Is that better than Asda?

[/quote]He''s moved back to Norfolk and he and his missus now have a place in Hethersett.

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]Mike Walker managed APOEL for a season or two, but that was back in 2000 ish. Not sure he''s still in management.[/quote]

Wasn''t to sure on that but I''ve seen him sevral times in and around Paphos and Nicosia

[quote user="Good Touch For A Big Man"]Yeah I saw going around ASDA the other day too.[/quote]Nah he''s a Sainsburys man.Saw him in the Queens Rd branch with his Mrs a few months ago![;)]

[quote user="the unit"]Rodent still has a house near Bridgham (East Harling area).[/quote]

RoeDeer has long since left Bridgham - the club were paying £2k per month on the lease. Worthy still lives at Swanton Novers near Fakenham.

[quote user="UEA Canary"]i saw dean ashton in a chinese take away in norwich other day so is in the area for sure[/quote]dean ashton has just brought a house in hethersett