Sign in to follow this  
stevieste

West Norfolk Canaries

Are there any of the WNC on here? I''ve dropped Peter a text message about getting the the stockport game when i''m back in England from the USA (scored a ticket in the Barclay), the text message came from our work online text system and really don''t know if it will let international text through, i know my mobile will not.

First game in years and really looking forward to it, beats watching a load of blokes playing grown up rounders, a padded version of rugby or loads of streaks of p!ss bouncing a netball around.

Thanks

Steve

[quote user="stevieste"]

Are there any of the WNC on here? I''ve dropped Peter a text message about getting the the stockport game when i''m back in England from the USA (scored a ticket in the Barclay), the text message came from our work online text system and really don''t know if it will let international text through, i know my mobile will not.

First game in years and really looking forward to it, beats watching a load of blokes playing grown up rounders, a padded version of rugby or loads of streaks of p!ss bouncing a netball around.

Thanks

Steve

[/quote]

I assume you mean West Norfolk based supporters? If so, yes.

looking back at my original message I was a bit vague in what i was asking about, what I should have said was, Is there any WNC who use the bus from Lynn that could check with Peter about the text, as I would hate to get a ticket then have a massive fail on not getting there.

[quote user="stevieste"]

looking back at my original message I was a bit vague in what i was asking about, what I should have said was, Is there any WNC who use the bus from Lynn that could check with Peter about the text, as I would hate to get a ticket then have a massive fail on not getting there.

[/quote]

In that case, no, but as I said earlier in the year, if you''re struggling I''ll happily give you a lift.

Thats great thanks, and believe me i really do appreciate the offer and i''m not treating it as a last resort, but this is the only game i''ll get to in a long, long time and the whole bus group atmosphere thing is somthing i''d like try to do, (except some of the club cabbage stories should really have put me off busses and footy).

If i have not heard anything before the 24th I''ll take you up on your offer.

[quote user="stevieste"]

Thats great thanks, and believe me i really do appreciate the offer and i''m not treating it as a last resort, but this is the only game i''ll get to in a long, long time and the whole bus group atmosphere thing is somthing i''d like try to do, (except some of the club cabbage stories should really have put me off busses and footy).

If i have not heard anything before the 24th I''ll take you up on your offer.

[/quote]

Not a problem. I''ll be going in any case, so if you need the lift just let me know any time up to the day of the game. Regardless of how you get there I hope you enjoy it!

Thanks Stella, like I said i don''t know if my text got to him, I know you leave at 12 from tescos in gaywood, do you meet up before hand for a drink, stop on the way or have a few on the way back?

[quote user="stevieste"]

or loads of streaks of p!ss bouncing a netball around.

[/quote]

I take it you are vertically challenged and don''t realise that netballs are smaller than basketballs and you re not allowed to bounce netballs - may I recommend one of amazons offerings [:)]

The Complete Idiot''s Guide to Basketball