Sign in to follow this  
USA Canary

Let's Hope...

...that when Leeds Utd play Millwall on Monday night, the intensity is high and the Leeds players suffer several broken bones, bookings and suspensions (and lose of course) before they play us the following Saturday.

i fully agree, lots of broken bones.maybe the 2 sets of fans fight on the pitch, and bot get large points deductions. and elland road collapses, after the game of course once everyones gone home.

[quote user="USA Canary"]...that when Leeds Utd play Millwall on Monday night, the intensity is high and the Leeds players suffer several broken bones, bookings and suspensions (and lose of course) before they play us the following Saturday.[/quote]

Very mean-spirited.

[quote user="USA Canary"]...that when Leeds Utd play Millwall on Monday night, the intensity is high and the Leeds players suffer several broken bones, bookings and suspensions (and lose of course) before they play us the following Saturday.[/quote]

Whilst I can see why you are saying what you have & I guess most of it is tongue in cheek.......Have you never heard the saying "It never happens to those you wish it upon"?

I would never wish an injury etc on any player, its just not the done thing. However I would love to see them lose again!!!!!

[quote user="Spud1973"]

Whilst I can see why you are saying what you have & I guess most of it is tongue in cheek.......Have you never heard the saying "It never happens to those you wish it upon"?

I would never wish an injury etc on any player, its just not the done thing. However I would love to see them lose again!!!!!

[/quote]

you took the words right out of my mouth. The only player I might have wished an injury upon once upon a time would have been Kevin Muscat as he was such an animal.

Still hoping for a Leeds loss though - methinks that Millwall are in with a good shout of an automatic place on the form they are showing

[quote user="Spud1973"]

[/quote]

Yes Spud... you''re right, most of it is tongue in cheek as far as the broken bones are concerned.  But a few bookings/suspensions would be good.

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]i really think millwall will win[/quote]

If they do, Leeds may just have blown it (again)