Sign in to follow this  
jew

Forster vs Marshall

NO CONTEST - FORSTER IS SO MUCH BETTER.

Marshall = an overrated, disinterested mercinary. So many shots went through his legs. Should of shut them, just like his mother.

Hope we sign Forster again next season.

Cheers

Forster is better agreed.

The more interesting point is, if we cant get Forster back who should we be looking at bringing in? Is Declan for ready for the Championship?

[quote user="Road to Nowhere"]

Forster is better agreed.

The more interesting point is, if we cant get Forster back who should we be looking at bringing in? Is Declan for ready for the Championship?

[/quote]Probably, though I hope that the keeper situation can be resolved asap in the summer so we can start playing him in as many warm up fixtures as possible in preperation.

Interesting indeed! If we can''t get Forster back then we need to be looking at someone with Champ experience. Had Rudd been playing for us week in week out this season then fine go with him to make the step up. I think maybe next season we should loan him out to gain some experience.

I know its been said before & feel he maybe out of our price range but could take a good look at Lewis!

[quote user="Spud1973"]

I know its been said before & feel he maybe out of our price range but could take a good look at Lewis!

[/quote]

I wondered about Lewis too. With such a large sell-on fee that we would obviously waive, Pboro could afford to let him go to us for less than anywhere else. I''d take him back.

I''m pretty sure we stand little chance of signign Forster on a full term basis.Maybe another loan if we go up and Newcastle do too?

We''ll get him on loan next season no worries I think. He knows the area and knows that the coaching staff rate him so he will play week in week out. Newcastle will want him to go somewhere he develops which they know will happen at Norwich. They''ve got Krul and Harper at Newcastle already but want to keep him. So it just makes sense I reckon.

If not what about Adriano Basso on a free. Cracking keeper at champ level and just been released by Bristol City?

Did someone really start a thread with "Forster vs Marshall" as a title? even was Marshall was good he was piss poor!

[quote user="Good Touch For A Big Man"]

We''ll get him on loan next season no worries I think. He knows the area and knows that the coaching staff rate him so he will play week in week out. Newcastle will want him to go somewhere he develops which they know will happen at Norwich. They''ve got Krul and Harper at Newcastle already but want to keep him. So it just makes sense I reckon.

If not what about Adriano Basso on a free. Cracking keeper at champ level and just been released by Bristol City?

[/quote]

didn`t he refuse to sign a contract  so they told him to f off ? agreed a cracking keeper   [:D]

[quote user="pennywise "][quote user="Good Touch For A Big Man"]

[/quote]

didn`t he refuse to sign a contract  so they told him to f off ? agreed a cracking keeper   [:D]

[/quote]

Basso would be a great choice but Lambert is not going to take him on with hte wage he will demand, Lewis I think is not good enought for us to be honest, looking at some of the goals he''s conceded they have been in the school boy error bracket, my money will go in for a second loan of Forster, for the same reasons as pennywise has pointed out