Sign in to follow this  
Bungay Canary

drury for saturday

After 70 mins for the reserves do you think he will start on sat , I personally think this has been one of our problems why we havent dominated some of these sides no flair on the left side , Bring back Drury then Lappin will look better and Probabaly Holigan to. Its been a bit of a job for Lappin to control the ball when its on the top of the city stand

get him back i say. rose has filled in very well and deserves a lot of credit for hows hes fitted in. however drury was playing outstandingly well before he got injured, and was getting forward and being a great threat on the left like i had never seen him before. i feel weve missed him, and i feel lappin has missed him too, he hasnt been the same player since drury went, they have such a great understanding. again just shows how great this squad is, so many quality options available in all positions

I doubt Drury will be back on saturday. To be honest, I''d like to see him return for Leeds. There is a ressy game on Monday, so it will be interesting to see if he plays in that.

Would have put Drury straight back in the team a few games ago but i think that Rose is starting to find his feet in the team and is looking better and better each game.