Sign in to follow this  
nolegs

Two players to get masks!

Two players are being fitted with masks today.Francis is getting one to cover his injury.Bentley is getting a specially designed one to give the fans the impression that he actually gives a toss!

I think that if we were to give him a go up front, we''d see the real David Bentley.

Bentley hasn''t helped matters by talking himself up though has he?  Although, when Arsene Wenger said he is the next Dennis Bergkamp, we all believed him didn''t we? 

i thought he was going to be a sensation for us although he did look a little light weight in the picture prior to joining us, but you have to wonder why he has not been giving a chance in the first team at the gooners, when other younger players are playing alot now, which brings us back to the green going to arsenal rumours, did mr wenger put a bid in the summer and mr worthington say''s give us your best young player and you can have him in jan or summer and we got bents instead of others.

but he is not playing in his postion, you could not ask bergkamp to play wing could ya so why not give him a go up front

i don''t think he is really truly interested in norwich''s cause he just wants to get back to 1st team at arsenal.