Sign in to follow this  
Jem

Orient

[quote user="A Change is Gonna Come"]In a group of a dozen leaving on the 11 30 and returning on 23 30. What on earth will we do in the 6 hours before kick off?[;)][/quote]one [B], two [B][B]''s, three [B][B][B]''s, four [B][B][B][B]''s,  five [B][B][B][B][B]''s,  six [B][B][B][B][B][B]''s.... you get the idea??? [;)]Hope you have a strong bladder come kick off and the crowded train on the way home though???

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="cosmos67"]I have to agree with this post as i only do 8 away games in season.........work...family..and finacial.... comittments that make me not a proper fan....even tho i am a season ticket holder as are my 2 lads....but 5 ticket stubs would make it fairer me thinks.[/quote]Yay... we''re the A side, we''re the A side, we''re tha A side over here...You are in with Smudge and the boys... [;)]Sing up Nutty and Wazz... we can''t here you... ssssh![/quote]

We''re the C section (oh err...makes you think of....don''t go there), we''re the C section

we make more noise than you........

BTW. our garden shed is bigger than yours

[/quote]Are you sure you are not in the rain down the front?  Be sure to take your brolly mate! [;)]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="cosmos67"]I have to agree with this post as i only do 8 away games in season.........work...family..and finacial.... comittments that make me not a proper fan....even tho i am a season ticket holder as are my 2 lads....but 5 ticket stubs would make it fairer me thinks.[/quote]

Yay... we''re the A side, we''re the A side, we''re tha A side over here...

You are in with Smudge and the boys... [;)]

Sing up Nutty and Wazz... we can''t here you... ssssh!
[/quote]

We''re the C section (oh err...makes you think of....don''t go there), we''re the C section

[/quote]

Are you sure you are not in the rain down the front?  Be sure to take your brolly mate! [;)]
[/quote]

I was told that C section is in the other half of the stand.......

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="cosmos67"]I have to agree with this post as i only do 8 away games in season.........work...family..and finacial.... comittments that make me not a proper fan....even tho i am a season ticket holder as are my 2 lads....but 5 ticket stubs would make it fairer me thinks.[/quote]Yay... we''re the A side, we''re the A side, we''re tha A side over here...You are in with Smudge and the boys... [;)]Sing up Nutty and Wazz... we can''t here you... ssssh![/quote]

[/quote]Are you sure you are not in the rain down the front?  Be sure to take your brolly mate! [;)][/quote]

[/quote]On the back of the Leyton Orient tickets it shows...East Stand North and East Stand South.  It then appears to have another section which runs the full length of the stand named Lower Tier.Suggests 3 seperate sections?  Although maybe there is 4 from what others have posted on here?

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="A Change is Gonna Come"]In a group of a dozen leaving on the 11 30 and returning on 23 30. What on earth will we do in the 6 hours before kick off?[;)][/quote]one [B], two [B][B]''s, three [B][B][B]''s, four [B][B][B][B]''s,  five [B][B][B][B][B]''s,  six [B][B][B][B][B][B]''s.... you get the idea??? [;)]Hope you have a strong bladder come kick off and the crowded train on the way home though???[/quote]That was the general plan of action!A healthy boost to a Tuesday afternoon''s takings for one or two lucky publicans in the E10 area! 

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="cosmos67"]I have to agree with this post as i only do 8 away games in season.........work...family..and finacial.... comittments that make me not a proper fan....even tho i am a season ticket holder as are my 2 lads....but 5 ticket stubs would make it fairer me thinks.[/quote]

Yay... we''re the A side, we''re the A side, we''re tha A side over here...

You are in with Smudge and the boys... [;)]

Sing up Nutty and Wazz... we can''t here you... ssssh!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Are you sure you are not in the rain down the front?  Be sure to take your brolly mate! [;)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

On the back of the Leyton Orient tickets it shows...

East Stand North and East Stand South.  It then appears to have another section which runs the full length of the stand named Lower Tier.

Suggests 3 seperate sections?  Although maybe there is 4 from what others have posted on here?
[/quote]

The NCFC ticket office assured me that section C is in the other half of the stand.....you probably access the front seats from within the respective section as I dont see them having a separate entrance.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Turnstile B for me.

But I take it we can ''sit'' anywhere in the stand we like?  You''re not just restricted to the area you enter?
[/quote]

I suspect you can sit anywhere in the section linked to your turnstile.  The impression I got was that there is a divide in the middle of the ex Main stand.

Anyway I''ll try to phone Orient and get some clarification.

Hi Pete,

I trust your eyesight is better than mine.  If you look to the right of the second large pillar (from the left) - does it look like a tunnel to presumably the changing rooms and something behind that going up to the back of the stand or just more red seats?

If thats the tunnel that would mean the dug outs are on the other side of the pitch by the looks of it?

GEEKY RESEARCH WARNING: from looking at some match highlights, the tunnel and dugouts are both on the opposite side, the West Stand. This pic seems to suggest that there is a fence dividing the stand (to the right, painted red) I think. Looks jumpable though, if anyone desperately wants to be in a different section.[IMG]http://www.freewebs.com/tims92/Leyton%20Orient/Brisbane%20Road%209.jpg[/IMG]

That blue area is at the North end of the stand. According to the football grounds guide away fans are in the other end of that stand, but there seems to be a similar area. Pic can be found here

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/leyton_orient/

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Turnstile B for me.But I take it we can ''sit'' anywhere in the stand we like?  You''re not just restricted to the area you enter?[/quote]

I suspect you can sit anywhere in the section linked to your turnstile.  The impression I got was that there is a divide in the middle of the ex Main stand.

Anyway I''ll try to phone Orient and get some clarification.

[/quote]remember to go to the front so you can sit in peace.