Sign in to follow this  
Jem

Orient

[quote user="farley"]Chill out.
I got mine today and I enter through block A. There were plenty left in the Mall shop.
Getting rid of 3000 tickets for a Tuesday night isn''t going to be as easy as everyone thinks.

[/quote]

I think as it`s in the school holidays, you may be surprised.

I would also imagine that if there is the slightest chance of clinching anything then the tickets will be akin to rocking horse sh!t!!

[quote user="jbghost"]Going on the 4:30 to Stratford and then back on the 10:38 from Stratford which I guess is the 10:30 out of Liverpool Street[/quote]

I wouldn`t bank on getting a seat lol!!

[quote user="McCanary"]

[quote user="lobstercatcher2"]Going on the 3.00 train,anyone else?[/quote]

We are on 4.00 and 1030 back

[/quote]

same here - thought about getting off at Stratford but actually think it is as quick if not quicker to go to Liverpool Street and then get the tube out

[quote user="McCanary"]

[quote user="farley"]Chill out.
I got mine today and I enter through block A. There were plenty left in the Mall shop.
Getting rid of 3000 tickets for a Tuesday night isn''t going to be as easy as everyone thinks.

[/quote]

I think as it`s in the school holidays, you may be surprised.

I would also imagine that if there is the slightest chance of clinching anything then the tickets will be akin to rocking horse sh!t!!

[/quote]

Ive been weighing up whether its going to be Charlton or Orient we clinch something

[quote user="McCanary"]

[quote user="jbghost"]Going on the 4:30 to Stratford and then back on the 10:38 from Stratford which I guess is the 10:30 out of Liverpool Street[/quote]

I wouldn`t bank on getting a seat lol!!

[/quote]

Better get a seat. I''ve paid for 1st Class.

[quote user="jbghost"]Jem - Stratford is only one stop on the tube from Leyton. The tube from liverpool Street goes through Stratford.[/quote]Cross-platform interchange with the Central line at Stratford too.

[quote user="Jem"][quote user="McCanary"]

[/quote]

same here - thought about getting off at Stratford but actually think it is as quick if not quicker to go to Liverpool Street and then get the tube out

[/quote]

...I know you are, you plank....I`m coming with you .........[:D]

Someone earlier on the thread asked the cost of Club Cabbage seats - £18 if you''re a season ticket holder, £19 if not.

"same here - thought about getting off at Stratford but actually think it is as quick if not quicker to go to Liverpool Street and then get the tube out"

How is that quicker???

[quote user="jbghost"]Jem - Stratford is only one stop on the tube from Leyton. The tube from liverpool Street goes through Stratford.[/quote]

OK - Stratford it is then

[quote user="McCanary"][quote user="Jem"][quote user="McCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

& I knew you were MCanary how????

Not coming with me if you speak like that [:D]

[quote user="Jem"][quote user="McCanary"][quote user="Jem"][quote user="McCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry,Mate. Can I still come please ??[:D]

Booked my tickets on the day they were released. Haven''t had them posted yet though, dont know what block im in

[quote user="ryan1992"]Booked my tickets on the day they were released. Haven''t had them posted yet though, dont know what block im in[/quote]

Same here - mine arrived this morning - Block A

[quote user="McCanary"][quote user="Jem"][quote user="McCanary"][quote user="Jem"][quote user="McCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry,Mate. Can I still come please ??[:D]

[/quote]

Oh alright then - all tickets for match and train arrived this morning [:D]

[quote user="J Weir Canary"]Mee tooo.. Been too all away games this season.. This is the most exciting one for me!!
[/quote]

more exciting than col who??

I have to agree with this post as i only do 8 away games in season.........work...family..and finacial.... comittments that make me not a proper fan....even tho i am a season ticket holder as are my 2 lads....but 5 ticket stubs would make it fairer me thinks.

Just got my tickets through (i have a very late postman!). Going through turnstile A, for what it''s worth!

whats the parking down there like last time i went 72 just parked on the side of the a11 or a12 would like some info please , or would it be better to tube it from epping

[quote user="cosmos67"]I have to agree with this post as i only do 8 away games in season.........work...family..and finacial.... comittments that make me not a proper fan....even tho i am a season ticket holder as are my 2 lads....but 5 ticket stubs would make it fairer me thinks.[/quote]Yay... we''re the A side, we''re the A side, we''re tha A side over here...You are in with Smudge and the boys... [;)]Sing up Nutty and Wazz... we can''t here you... ssssh!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="cosmos67"]I have to agree with this post as i only do 8 away games in season.........work...family..and finacial.... comittments that make me not a proper fan....even tho i am a season ticket holder as are my 2 lads....but 5 ticket stubs would make it fairer me thinks.[/quote]

Yay... we''re the A side, we''re the A side, we''re tha A side over here...

You are in with Smudge and the boys... [;)]

Sing up Nutty and Wazz... we can''t here you... ssssh!
[/quote]

We''re the C section (oh err...makes you think of....don''t go there), we''re the C section

we make more noise than you........

BTW. our garden shed is bigger than yours