Sign in to follow this  
Jem

Orient

[quote user="E Block Loyal"]

I walked down the ground to get mine this morning, guy in front of me was buying six. Think they will really go quickly, would be suprised if anywere left come Friday at the latest.

Got a return to London for £18 as well - not bad to get a ticket & train for less than £40.

Just crossing my fingers for Charltion applications as well, I''m in Group 3 and missed out on Ipswich last year (lucky) and Colchester this year (clearly not as lucky).

Still think either will have to go some to beat Huddersfield on Saturday, not had as much fun since Rotherham and Burnley in the Championship winning season.

[/quote]

Are you me in disguise?

Same here, got Orient tickets from the ground today, got train tickets for £18 (hoping there''s a massive promotion party on the 11.30 back!) and am already thinking I''ll miss out on Charlton like I did with Col Who and Scum last season.

Fortunately I have a couple of mates in Greenwich so if I have to I''ll sit in the home end.

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"][quote user="E Block Loyal"]

I walked down the ground to get mine this morning, guy in front of me was buying six. Think they will really go quickly, would be suprised if anywere left come Friday at the latest.

Got a return to London for £18 as well - not bad to get a ticket & train for less than £40.

Just crossing my fingers for Charltion applications as well, I''m in Group 3 and missed out on Ipswich last year (lucky) and Colchester this year (clearly not as lucky).

Still think either will have to go some to beat Huddersfield on Saturday, not had as much fun since Rotherham and Burnley in the Championship winning season.

[/quote]

Are you me in disguise?

Same here, got Orient tickets from the ground today, got train tickets for £18 (hoping there''s a massive promotion party on the 11.30 back!) and am already thinking I''ll miss out on Charlton like I did with Col Who and Scum last season.

Fortunately I have a couple of mates in Greenwich so if I have to I''ll sit in the home end.

[/quote]

I was just trying to decide between the 22:30 and 23:30 train back - has anyone gone for the earlier one?

I think I''ll be missing out on the Charlton and Bristol games as ballots never seem to go my way......how many tickets does anyone think there will be available for the games given both clubs rarely get to capacity?

[quote user="ellis206"][quote user="Jem"][quote user="Sideshow Tim - Champion Elect"][quote user="Jem"]

Just got my Orient tickets :-)

bring it on!!!!

[/quote]

Just got mine too.

It''ll be my first away game this season and i think it''ll be the one where we gain promotion!!!

[/quote]

This will only be my second away game this season - first one was really poor................................................. Col who away :-)

[/quote]

Typical, I''ve been to 11 away games this season and couldn''t get tickets for the Colchester game!!
[/quote]

Me too, that seriously annoyed me at the time, prob end up same thing happening for Charlton, One away game a season people taking tickets off proper fans.

[quote user="E Block Loyal"]

[/quote]

I bought 8

[quote user="s10_yellow"]Think the club could really do with inserting another category in the priority system - maybe ST holders with 5 stubs.
[/quote]

For waht it''s worth I only gave one season ticket number in to buy my 8. I do not think there will be an issue with tickets as Orient only average 4,700 and the capacity is 9,271 - that leaves 4,500 for us [;)]

[quote user="s10_yellow"]Think the club could really do with inserting another category in the priority system - maybe ST holders with 5 stubs.
[/quote]

It used to be like that about 10 years ago, I asked today about Charlton applications, I have 10 stubs from this season so will guarantee a ticket for both Charlton and Bristol Rovers but if I register them now they will be out of date at end of season so not allow me to use them next season, seems a bit strange, think it is probably worth registering stubs now tho to guarantee my tickets for these games. I thought that the stubs would last 12 months from date they were submitted but obviously not, seems like the once a season away supporters will still do real away follows out of big matches.

[quote user="Jem"]

[/quote]

For waht it''s worth I only gave one season ticket number in to buy my 8. I do not think there will be an issue with tickets as Orient only average 4,700 and the capacity is 9,271 - that leaves 4,500 for us [;)]

[/quote]

Orient is not the problem, it is charlton and bristol rovers this season and probably Ipswich next season where the glory away fans will do real away fans out of tickets, The priority system definately needs another category, season ticket holders with 5 stubs within last 6 months should do it.

[quote user="Jem"][quote user="E Block Loyal"]

[/quote]

I bought 8

[/quote]

I bought 6, but I''m not the guy mentioned above, what an astounding coincidence that someone else also bought 6 tickets though, definitely worth me posting about.

I agree they''ll be all gone very quickly, not sure why a priority system is needed though, they''ll be gone within 3 days of going on sale, that''s enough time for anyone that wants one to sort it out isn''t it?

Demand will be higher for Charlton, and higher for Bristol Rovers given the limited number of seats available.

Just got 3 tickets :) i really believe this will be the game.

I am thinking of getting the train, is this right.. 22:30 or 23:30?

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]aw bless him the first away game i went to this season is gillingham then col u then brighton been lucky to win every game...[/quote]

Been to 10 away games this season and not seen us lose yet, so hopefully I''m lucky omen

[quote user="Gus"]Just got 3 tickets :) i really believe this will be the game. I am thinking of getting the train, is this right.. 22:30 or 23:30?[/quote]

Yep....the last 2 trains back to Norwich are 22:30 or 23:30....I still can''t decide which one to get. The earlier one might be a bit of a rush but the later one might be rather a wait. Hmmm

[quote user="Gus"]Does anybody also know the price of the tube. I believe its only 2 stops away.[/quote]

I''ve booked on 11.30 home, someone down there told me it can be a pain to get out so I opted for 11.30 to be on safe side, and if we''ve won promotion that night like I think we will, you''re not going to want to rush back anyway.

[quote user="Stranger44"]

[quote user="Gus"]Just got 3 tickets :) i really believe this will be the game. I am thinking of getting the train, is this right.. 22:30 or 23:30?[/quote]

Yep....the last 2 trains back to Norwich are 22:30 or 23:30....I still can''t decide which one to get. The earlier one might be a bit of a rush but the later one might be rather a wait. Hmmm

[/quote]

not with celebrating promotion it won''t, would go for safer option if I were you, I have 11.30 for me.

[quote user="adycanary"][quote user="Stranger44"]

[/quote]

not with celebrating promotion it won''t, would go for safer option if I were you, I have 11.30 for me.

[/quote]

Thanks...you''ve just helped me make my mind up....23:30 it is then :-)

[quote user="Stranger44"][quote user="adycanary"][quote user="Stranger44"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Except now I can''t decide which train to get on the way there...I''m being so indecisive this afternoon!

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]I must admit I am very surprised tickets have been put on general sale for this one.  Demand was obviously going to be massive.[/quote]I agree Graham... to make matters worse unreserved seating too... honestly some people couldn''t organise a p. iss up in a brewery!

Posted this a week or so ago on another thread but its probably more relevant now. Personally if I had the choice i''d get the first train back, its two minutes from Leyton to Stratford by tube so even a big delay cos of the crowd should mean you''d be back at Stratford in plenty of time for the 22.38 - with the 23.38 as back up.

"If your coming down on the train from Norwich the trains that leave at half past the hour stop at Stratford and then its one stop on the Central Line to Leyton and a ten minute walk to the ground, ie the 4.30 gets in at 6.15. Those looking to travel, it might be worth booking your train tickets now cos the prices will go through the roof very quickly. Tickets are currently available for £10 each way singles (dont go for the return ticket its £40+)

If you get the train that leaves on the hour you''d need to change at Colchester or Shenfield for one of the stopping services that will stop at Stratford.

There are fook all decent pubs around the ground so the better bet might be staying on the train into Liverpool Street, drinking at the usual haunts like Hamilton Hall and then getting the central line back out again, its about an extra ten minute tube ride.

The way back is also gonn be a bit of fun for you lot heading back to Norfolk, the 22.30 from London (the 22.38 from Stratford) is likely to be rammed and the next train isn''t until 23.38"

[quote user="Stranger44"][quote user="Stranger44"][quote user="adycanary"][quote user="Stranger44"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Except now I can''t decide which train to get on the way there...I''m being so indecisive this afternoon!

[/quote]

I''m on 4.00, gets in at 6.00 ish, gives an hour an and half or so for something to eat and tube to brisbane road

[quote user="First Wazzock"]At ten to nine this morning there were 7 people in the queue in front of me, so my tickets are side B.[/quote]

Good man Wazzy[Y]

[8]Can you hear the A side sing... [:-*]

[:#]

[quote user="First Wazzock"]At ten to nine this morning there were 7 people in the queue in front of me, so my tickets are side B.[/quote]

got mine from box office at 9.30 also side b

[quote user="Essex_Canary"]

Posted this a week or so ago on another thread but its probably more relevant now. Personally if I had the choice i''d get the first train back, its two minutes from Leyton to Stratford by tube so even a big delay cos of the crowd should mean you''d be back at Stratford in plenty of time for the 22.38 - with the 23.38 as back up.

"If your coming down on the train from Norwich the trains that leave at half past the hour stop at Stratford and then its one stop on the Central Line to Leyton and a ten minute walk to the ground, ie the 4.30 gets in at 6.15. Those looking to travel, it might be worth booking your train tickets now cos the prices will go through the roof very quickly. Tickets are currently available for £10 each way singles (dont go for the return ticket its £40+)

If you get the train that leaves on the hour you''d need to change at Colchester or Shenfield for one of the stopping services that will stop at Stratford.

There are fook all decent pubs around the ground so the better bet might be staying on the train into Liverpool Street, drinking at the usual haunts like Hamilton Hall and then getting the central line back out again, its about an extra ten minute tube ride.

The way back is also gonn be a bit of fun for you lot heading back to Norfolk, the 22.30 from London (the 22.38 from Stratford) is likely to be rammed and the next train isn''t until 23.38"

[/quote]

Sort of agree, but to get cheap tickets, you have to name ya train, so can''t use 11.30 as back up if you miss 10.30 unless you want to pay for additional ticket, which probably won''t be available anyway with the ammount of city fans on it. will be excellent atmosphere on 11.30 especially if we have secured promotion.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]I must admit I am very surprised tickets have been put on general sale for this one.  Demand was obviously going to be massive.[/quote]

I agree Graham... to make matters worse unreserved seating too... honestly some people couldn''t organise a p. iss up in a brewery!
[/quote]

Unreserved seating is ridiculous. I work in London, wanted to get out of the office about 6 and have time for some beers before going into the ground. With unreserved seating and a group of 6 of us there''s no chance of being able to turn up to the ground at 7:35 and get seats together.

Have got my tickets for orient! And booked on the half 11 train back! But can see the half 10 being rammed, that tickets wont get checked anyway, so if you did want to sneak onto that one cant see it being a problem!

[quote user="adycanary"]I''m on 4.00, gets in at 6.00 ish, gives an hour an and half or so for something to eat and tube to brisbane road[/quote]

Okay, finally all booked and I''ve copied you and gone for the same trains. Thanks for your help!