Sign in to follow this  
Captain Fantastic

Npower Championship

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Npower.  It just looks like a typo, doesn''t it?[/quote]The best analogy i''ve heard yet Chops. [url=http://www.mysmiley.net/free-facebook-smileys.php][img]http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/happy/happy0030.gif[/img][/url]

Better than Eon I suppose, but get ready for hawkers offering you a better dual fuel eco friendly wind powered superdeal at every opportunity.

Stuff that - I''m just going to burn some more coal and wood, and if I run out of that, small children and animals - just the cute furry ones.

As for the name of the leagues, call me old fashioned but I  found Division 1, 2, 3 and 4 used to work perfectly well.

[quote user="birchfest"]They should change it back to Nationwide division One.
[/quote]

I reckon Endsleigh should give it another shot then the club can get rid of those ''On Loan To The Endsleigh'' T-Shirts they had printed in 1995.

Has anyone still got one of those BTW?

[quote user="Drazen Muzinic"]

[quote user="birchfest"]They should change it back to Nationwide division One.[/quote]

I reckon Endsleigh should give it another shot then the club can get rid of those ''On Loan To The Endsleigh'' T-Shirts they had printed in 1995.

Has anyone still got one of those BTW?

[/quote]

I lent mine to Glenn Roeder.

Well the fact that they still persist in calling the country''s second best league "the Championship" id go all out for an equally prestigious sponsor. QD......Lidl....Spud-u-like...Be great if we''d just get barclays to sponsor all 4 divisions and just have barclays div 1 2 3 4 and be done with all this nonsensical marketing bulls**t.

Right, you started it, TGD. It''s not a shock that Coca Cola have unplugged themselves. Should we now be singing Wire top of the League in preparation? With some powerful players we''ll soon socket to ''em....Taxi!

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Right, you started it, TGD. It''s not a shock that Coca Cola have unplugged themselves. Should we now be singing Wire top of the League in preparation? With some powerful players we''ll soon socket to ''em....Taxi![/quote]Ohm my God, that was terrible. I amp refusing to sink to that level, I don''t wish to take a battery of abuse.

So this means there''s a strong chance that as well as being the reigning Nationwide Div 1 champions, we will also be the last ever Coca Cola League 1 champions!  

Who knows judging by how sponsorship is going downhill we might win the last ever ''I can''t believe it''s not butter'' Championship in 2019.

Let''s not get carried away with ourselves, we''re not promoted yet, we need to stay grounded. I can see the positives and negatives of this deal but I don''t wish to fuel a potentially heated debate by going into too much detail.

Wow this has sparked some interest.Interesting Mr Monkey if you spell your first name backwards you would indeed have a bad electrical pun....job done....

[quote user="No.74"]So this means there''s a strong chance that as well as being the reigning Nationwide Div 1 champions, we will also be the last ever Coca Cola League 1 champions!  
[/quote]

Now I like the sound of that! :)

But I prefer ''Coca Cola'' to NPower. But you never know, we could always be the first NPower Championship champions too! [:P]

Completely revolting this is becoming. Ohm not going to put up with it and will be conducting an investigation as to why the Carrow Road capacitance isn''t greater so more fans can resistor in doors and not go shooping instead of seeing the game.