Sign in to follow this  
Brighton Yellow

Swindon travel?

Anyone travelling from either Brighton or Paddington on Saturday?

I am planning a day out and seeing what the town has to offer!

Therefore will be hitting the bottle a little earlier than usual!

[quote user="Brighton Yellow"]Anyone travelling from either Brighton or Paddington on Saturday? I am planning a day out and seeing what the town has to offer! Therefore will be hitting the bottle a little earlier than usual![/quote]

The capital canaries have booked out most of the 11.30 from Paddington, should be a good day out! You''ve not been to Swindon before I take it cos all the town has to offer is a roundabout!!

Me and my mate are coming from Norwich on the train and we gonna hang about in london for a few drinks may be better thing to do. Gonna be all day piss up as we leavin Norwich at 7:30. Gonna hav a few bevvys in London get train to swindon and I believe our train back to norwich dont leave till 10:30 so will probs stick about for a few hours in london afterwards.

Is anyone else going on train from Norwich? managed to get it for about £20 as capital canaries are doing cheap travel and london- noriwch train only worked out at about £15 each i think

Leaving from Hove station to get to Paddington for 11 o''clock. We will then have a couple of drinks at the Pride of Paddington pub before getting the Stella Express to Swindon. Cans of Stella compulsory whilst travelling on train. More than welcome to meet up with us - will be a cracking, not very sober day.

Going with the capitals on the 1130 from paddington and definitely be getting on it early, does anyone have a clue about which pub most city fans will be going to? I was thinking the Gluepot as it looks like the only half decent pub within easy distance of the station and the ground, any ideas?

Catching the 16:25 out of Norwich Friday night. Should be in Swindon by 20:30 for a few pints riday night. Good hotel breakfast and early start to prematch beers on Saturday

Think I have booked on the 11.30 as well. Looking forward to this a lot! will be my first proper away day in ages. Last one was Brighton with me sitting with the home lot...

Stella Express sounds simply delightful!

Brighton Yellow - getting the 9.21 from Hove station if you fancy it?  A good time to crack open the Stella....  Then meeting the Lads in Paddington at 11.  Let me know if you fancy it.

Booked on th 11.30 from Paddigton hooray!

I have noticed that the weather is looking worse by the day, was a clear and sunny forecast when i booked the tickets!!

[quote user="Brighton Yellow"]Booked on th 11.30 from Paddigton hooray!

I have noticed that the weather is looking worse by the day, was a clear and sunny forecast when i booked the tickets!![/quote]You''ll be joined by 41 in the Capital Canaries group that I''m running!