Sign in to follow this  
morty

Supporters forum Carrow road tonight

Hope Lambert didn''t take too much offence to that Delia ''Success wont happen in my lifetime'' comment. Yes, I am that paranoid about him leaving!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="First Jedi"]"First Jedi,you are Michael Wynn Jones and i claim my prize!"

*sigh* if only!

The lucky old git![/quote]The thought of him and Delia making sexy time together quite upsets me.[:(][/quote]Why? Which one you got your eye on? lol

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="morty"][quote user="First Jedi"]"First Jedi,you are Michael Wynn Jones and i claim my prize!"

*sigh* if only!

The lucky old git![/quote]The thought of him and Delia making sexy time together quite upsets me.[:(][/quote]Why? Which one you got your eye on? lol[/quote]If I was going to turn to the brown side, it certainly wouldn''t be for Michael Wynn-Jones.[:|]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]If I was going to turn to the brown side, it certainly wouldn''t be for Michael Wynn-Jones.

Tee hee [;)]

We girlies can rest easy then lol
[/quote]As long as you don''t lay on your belly! [:D]

"I had to buy my own ale, I had 2 pints of Carling." Morty

There''s a contradiction

[quote user="City1st"]"I had to buy my own ale, I had 2 pints of Carling." Morty

There''s a contradiction[/quote]Yeah, because there was such a fine selection of brews on offer lol.

It appears that there was nobody there skilled in the art of asking questions.

And what a dead - and ultimately silly - thread.

By the way,  if Delia doesn''t have anything sensible to say I think that it would be wise of her to shut up and let BowkettMcNallyLambert get on with the job. Second time in two weeks.

Dear oh dear.

OTBC

Kdncfc - they were mainly saying they could either reduce the netting which segregates fans, though this was only a suggestion and also put in seats in areas where there are areas of empty concrete at present, this won''t results in hundreds of seats, McNally confessed that. At least they are trying to think of ways to get a few more fans in.

The front of the hotel I am not too sure about. There are safety issues (space for an emergency vehicle to enter the stadium should it be needed etc).

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

By the way,  if Delia doesn''t have anything sensible to say I think that it would be wise of her to shut up and let BowkettMcNallyLambert get on with the job. Second time in two weeks.

Dear oh dear.

OTBC

[/quote]Shut up you boring old whinebag.[:)]

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Kdncfc - they were mainly saying they could either reduce the netting which segregates fans, though this was only a suggestion and also put in seats in areas where there are areas of empty concrete at present, this won''t results in hundreds of seats, McNally confessed that. At least they are trying to think of ways to get a few more fans in. The front of the hotel I am not too sure about. There are safety issues (space for an emergency vehicle to enter the stadium should it be needed etc).[/quote]

Cheers gazza, as I suspected the only way to gain any significant extra capacity is to increase the size of the City stand.

Was talking to someone who works for the club the other day and apparently the City stand would be extended to a large single tier stand with the executive facilities at the back rather than just having another tier plonked on top. Hopefully we''ll get someone with money coming in so it gets done sooner rather than later.

[quote user="kdncfc"]

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Kdncfc - they were mainly saying they could either reduce the netting which segregates fans, though this was only a suggestion and also put in seats in areas where there are areas of empty concrete at present, this won''t results in hundreds of seats, McNally confessed that. At least they are trying to think of ways to get a few more fans in. The front of the hotel I am not too sure about. There are safety issues (space for an emergency vehicle to enter the stadium should it be needed etc).[/quote]

Cheers gazza, as I suspected the only way to gain any significant extra capacity is to increase the size of the City stand.

Was talking to someone who works for the club the other day and apparently the City stand would be extended to a large single tier stand with the executive facilities at the back rather than just having another tier plonked on top. Hopefully we''ll get someone with money coming in so it gets done sooner rather than later.

[/quote]McNally made it pretty clear that this would not happen until we were a few seasons in the prem.He said the industry standard price for a stand is £2500 per seat, so for it to self finance you would have to fill every seat in the new stand every game for 10 years.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="kdncfc"]

[/quote]

McNally made it pretty clear that this would not happen until we were a few seasons in the prem.

He said the industry standard price for a stand is £2500 per seat, so for it to self finance you would have to fill every seat in the new stand every game for 10 years.
[/quote]

As things stand at the moment it will be a few years but if a new owner with plenty of cash takes over I''d say it could happen sooner rather than later.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Dear oh dear.

OTBC

[/quote]

Yeh, I''m a boring little windbag. Full of myself and too clever by half.

[:)]
[/quote]

Bulls eye.

[:D]

OTBC