SINCE THE START OF THE SEASON I CAN''T RECALL LAWRO PREDICTING A NORWICH WIN OR DRAW. SUPPOSE HE''S GOT A POINT THOUGH

CAN ANYONE CORRECT ME ON THIS?

He predicted a win for us for one game and a couple of draws. But I can''t remember the games. Go to bbc sport and click on the five live prediction competition and go back on the prediction archive from Lawro and see which games.

I seem to recall that he went for 2-2 for us at home to Portsmouth. You can''t give him any stick when he is right not to have predicted many wins. We all have rose tinted glasses, at least he''s objective.

[quote]SINCE THE START OF THE SEASON I CAN''T RECALL LAWRO PREDICTING A NORWICH WIN OR DRAW. SUPPOSE HE''S GOT A POINT THOUGH CAN ANYONE CORRECT ME ON THIS?[/quote]

Who gives a damn about him!, Francesco, I''ve seen dead jellyfish with more talent than him.

Shall I hex him for you?.

like most people say it does not matter what he thinks, he does not care about ''smaller'' teams he just wants the big teams to do well, i''m not bothered what anybody say''s about us whether it''s for the results or whatever, except for the norwich fans.

Tumbleweed, how can you defend the man?! He is a grade A idiot! You should have heard during Euro 2004 when he was a guest of the Chris Moyles show in the Radio 1 villa in Portugal. It was him and Ray Stubbs. And you can not imagine two more completely different people. Stubbsy was straight down the line, down to earth good honest guy with a good sense of humour and lots of interesting things to say. Lawrenson was a pompous t*t, constantly trying to get one over on Moyles (never, ever, a good idea) and trying to making himself look good all the time when he actually just stuck out like a fool. My mate won a competition to go out there with Radio 1 to join them all and he said Lawrenson was exactly how he came across. Everyone just thought he was an idiot.

Ok, so i''m biased as i find him particularly obnoxious but even being fair, he may be subjective, but more often than not he''s wrong. He came on to Radio 5 last Friday and pronounced Everton v Bolton would be the dullest game you could imagine and would need to be watched from behind the sofa. Not only was he completely wrong here, but he''s a professional pundit and yet he still won''t change his opinion when it comes to games like this eventhough if he used his tiny brain he''d remember that Bolton have been involved in some cracking games this season. 2-2 against Arsenal, Man United, and Chelsea and now 2-3 against Everton. And Everton''s game against us was a great game for the neutral.

Just shows that even if we were up where Bolton are now he still wouldn''t give us the time of day.

Sorry, rant over, i''ll shut up now!