Sign in to follow this  
Captain Fantastic

Swindon bringing in Nouble.

From what i remember he looked hopeless against Arsenal in the FA cup then had a stormer against villa in the league!

Bit of a coup from Swindon i feel. He is a bit of a unit so could cause our defenders a problem tomorrow. What do people think?

[quote user="King Korey"][quote user="Puzzy magnet "]Dog shit both times I''ve seen him.[/quote] But that was in the premier league?[/quote]

Yes. Not worried about him one jot.

[quote user="Championship Dogger "]He will score against us[/quote]

Scoring a goal against us does not make him a good player I''m afriad, as well as we are doing.

He''s big, strong and quick so he''s the type of player who is likely to cause any side a problem just because of his physical attributes. However, it would appear he hasn''t got the knack of finishing a chance yet.

seen him loads for chelsea youth before he signed for west ham, very strong and quite player... Similar size and approach to the game as ismeal miller of West Brom.I think he will be handfull, especially for ''Nopace'' Nelson

I think he could be very dangerous- not what we''ve been used to coming up against this season and didn''t look out of place for West Ham last I saw on TV- can''t remember what the game was or if it was just highlights.

Not really that relevant he is going to be behind Austin, Paynter and Pericard I would have thought.

[quote user="Good Touch For A Big Man"]

Not really that relevant he is going to be behind Austin, Paynter and Pericard I would have thought.

[/quote]

Paynter is definitely out isn''t he? Plus Pericard is 50-50 to make it I believe