Sign in to follow this  
silver fox

Chelsea midfielder would make good loan signing

Petit of Chelsea seems to be out of favour at the moment and might be worth taking on loan till end of season, if we could afford his wages. He is the sort of midfielder we require as he is strong and skilful. I had hoped that Mulryne would take his chance this evening when he came on in place of Drury, but I''m afraid he just doesn''t look up for it.

Interesting call Silver fox, though I think we need a right sided midfielder and someone with pace mroe than a central midfielder as Holt and Francis are both doing a wonderful job.

For the rest of this season a right winger is the priority - however I do think a strong creative central midfielder will be needed if we go up - depending on his wgae demands Petit would be an interesting option...

i think petit wold be inclined to be a bit lazy,and we dont need a central midfielder but a right midfielder.dont know enough about nicloas or oliveira

Just think petit would be out of our wage bracket at this stage. We had to break the bank for Hucks, I can''t see us breaking it further for Petit. Agree with Scotty though that we need a right sided midfielder player.