Sign in to follow this  
Horsham Canary

Light drizzle in Swindon

[quote user="Horsham Canary"]Happy days. In the Arkell''s stand on saturday. Dry as i enjoy my beer and city win.[/quote]Damn you sir!I will be disgruntled and soaked of block S1...

[quote user="keyser Soze"]i''d better dig out my kagoul then! does anyone know of any pubs for away fans?[/quote]

Pop in to QD buy a Yellow rain poncho £1 I bought half a doz the other day, cheap enough to dump after use 

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Just wear a thong and bra, cover yourself in duck fat and you''ll be fine.[/quote]

That''s not a good look on me. I tried it once before! lol.

I''m glad that I got a ticket in the main stand. Indeed, it is drizzling today, so be prepared. [li][st][um] 

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

[quote user="Kathy"]I''m standing next to Tangy[/quote]

Did he get his brolly back ?

[/quote]

No he didnt but guess what was proudly swinging from his lefthand at Huddersfield? - a shiny new one!

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

[/quote] No he didnt but guess what was proudly swinging from his lefthand at Huddersfield? - a shiny new one![/quote]

I am told he can only put it up in the warmer weather.

His brolly he uses all the time[:D]

Anyone know what the deal is with Arkells Stand blocks?I''m in block AW2, and after looking on the back of the ticket, I can only see A2, so I''m assuming we are in there.Confused of Chippenham???

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

[/quote] No he didnt but guess what was proudly swinging from his lefthand at Huddersfield? - a shiny new one![/quote]

I am told he can only put it up in the warmer weather.

His brolly he uses all the time[:D]

[/quote]I reckon Tangy must have read about that rat ar*ed Lithuanian in Aberdeen who tried to clobber a WPC with his todger and fancied a bit of the action himself.With '' Errol Flynn '' in the stand no wonder the cops stayed pitch-side........

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Er, hang on a sec...*checks wallet*Row H Seat 42.  It says here.[/quote]That''s you on official "Is she actually CT in Disguise?" patrol then, Graham!