Sign in to follow this  
Stevie Wonder

Team for Swindon game?

Would anyone make any changes to the side for tomorrow''s game?

I would bring Drury in for Rose and my subs would be; Rudd, Askou, Hughes, McVeigh, Macnamee, Johnson, Elliott.

Drury is the best left back in the league.

Unlike some I think Martin deserves his place in the team - loyalty is important to our key players who we will need next year.

I agree, and although you never know, I''d be very surprised if Lambert brought Drury in for Rose.

Forster                                                                    Martin                   Doherty         Askou? (is he fit yet?)         Drury                                                                                                                                                                      Russel                                                                     Smith                                                                       Mcnamee(has to score vs old club)                                                                                                                  Hoolahan                                                                                       Elliot                                       Holt

C.martin needs a rest !

Drury would be the only obvious change - but Rose did ok last week. If  Drury is fit he gives us more width and pace going forward - I feel Lambert wants to take the season to the end by attacking, so he could make the change.

ForsterR. Martin        Doc             Nelson          Dury         Smith             Russel           Lappin                                                 Hoolahan            C. Martin                     Holt

Same team except for Dury getting a start, maybe bring rose on for the last 20 to ease Dury bac in. Elliot on for Martin and McNamee on for either Rusty or Lappin if that doesnt work.

[quote user="Mushroom"]If it ain''t broke, don''t fix it.[/quote]I wonder how many times people will be saying such things next season when we are up against half decent opposition most weeks?

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Mushroom"]If it ain''t broke, don''t fix it.[/quote]

I wonder how many times people will be saying such things next season when we are up against half decent opposition most weeks?
[/quote]

It may be justified next year. Currently it aint, so stick with the same 11....possibly adding Drury at LB.

He is the only change that would make a difference at the minute.

Let me guess Smudge....Macnamee in for Lappin? See you bright and early tomorrow mate.