Sign in to follow this  
Quelchy

We Have some Hotties Amongst our away following (Y)

[quote user="plymouth yellow"][quote user="Mushroom"]

[quote user="plymouth yellow"]So no Hotties (Female) want to go to the Leeds games with me then? Would chuck in a free pie lol. Oh well might have to sell it[/quote]

I''m assuming you''re joking...?

[/quote] about what?? taking a hottie or having a ticket going?[/quote]

Inviting a "hottie".

[quote user="Mushroom"][quote user="plymouth yellow"][quote user="Mushroom"]

[quote user="plymouth yellow"]So no Hotties (Female) want to go to the Leeds games with me then? Would chuck in a free pie lol. Oh well might have to sell it[/quote]

I''m assuming you''re joking...?

[/quote] about what?? taking a hottie or having a ticket going?[/quote]

Inviting a "hottie".

[/quote]

Just thought i would chance my arm lol!!

[quote user="plymouth yellow"]

Just thought i would chance my arm lol!![/quote]I don''t think its your arm you''d be chancing by taking a Norwich gal... [;)](JOKE!!)

They aint all that bad!! as said before, got my ex well into her football, which is pleasing. Just shyte as she only sits a few rows infront now ha ha.

Plus moved to Plymouth and City women are much better than those Janners

Hotties at FCR?? No way!

Open question......do you other fella''s like a woman who loves football? I cant stand it! I dont mind it if they "like" it but its my getaway and time out, so i''d rather them let me be.

I am now prepared to be shot down.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

Hotties at FCR?? No way!

Open question......do you other fella''s like a woman who loves football? I cant stand it! I dont mind it if they "like" it but its my getaway and time out, so i''d rather them let me be.

[/quote]Some years ago I went out with a Leeds fan for a year... despite her affiliation she was quite hot, and knowledgeable on footy... problem was, that''s pretty much all we had in common... glad we''re not still together this season, would be mental!Otherwise, I don''t honestly mind... my missus now hates footy and even tuts and sighs when I stick on Soccer Saturday, so for me it would be much less agro if she did like football.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="can u sit down please"]

Hotties at FCR?? No way!

[/quote]
Some years ago I went out with a Leeds fan for a year... despite her affiliation she was quite hot, and knowledgeable on footy... problem was, that''s pretty much all we had in common... glad we''re not still together this season, would be mental!

Otherwise, I don''t honestly mind... my missus now hates footy and even tuts and sighs when I stick on Soccer Saturday, so for me it would be much less agro if she did like football.
[/quote]

Im with you on that.

I think like is very different to love. Dont think i could handle a lass loving it as much as me.......well.....if she was Natalie Imbruglia i could!

So would you prefer a hot, steamy night with Natalie Imbruglia or an afternoon down at Carra surrounded by fat, sweaty men?[;)]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]So would you prefer a hot, steamy night with Natalie Imbruglia or an afternoon down at Carra surrounded by fat, sweaty men?[;)]
[/quote]

Tough......

Could i have the afternoon with the sweaty men and a steamy night with Nat?

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]So would you prefer a hot, steamy night with Natalie Imbruglia or an afternoon down at Carra surrounded by fat, sweaty men?[;)][/quote]

Tough......

[/quote]How about an afternoon with sweaty Nat and a steamy night with the men?Hang on, I think there''s been an error somewhere...

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="can u sit down please"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]So would you prefer a hot, steamy night with Natalie Imbruglia or an afternoon down at Carra surrounded by fat, sweaty men?[;)]
[/quote]

Tough......

[/quote]
How about an afternoon with sweaty Nat and a steamy night with the men?

Hang on, I think there''s been an error somewhere...
[/quote]

Yes, sounds good.

[/quote]

Tough......

[/quote]

Oh dear me CUSDP it looks as though Kathy will be very upset when i draw this to her attention.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="can u sit down please"]

[/quote]

Tough......

[/quote]

Oh dear me CUSDP it looks as though Kathy will be very upset when i draw this to her attention.

[/quote]

Kathy is my No2. Me and "Nat" go way back.....

I bet Nat couldnt climb Scarfell Pike!

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="can u sit down please"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]So would you prefer a hot, steamy night with Natalie Imbruglia or an afternoon down at Carra surrounded by fat, sweaty men?[;)][/quote]

Tough......

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]I''d bet she could spell Scafell Pike, though... [;)][pedant alert]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="can u sit down please"]

[/quote]

Tough......

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
I''d bet she could spell Scafell Pike, though... [;)]

[pedant alert]
[/quote]

You havent heard of Scarfell? Its Scafell''s bigger brother!?

As soon as i posted, i realised! Just you wait EM.....My eyes are on your posts!