Sign in to follow this  
Bomber

O thee of great faith

O thee carrow road faithfuls beware tomorrow - I hope not but can see a few glum faces around our fine city tomorrow night - not confident for tomorrows game but there again I felt the same last week

Swindon 1  City 2

[quote user="Bomber"]

O thee carrow road faithfuls beware tomorrow - I hope not but can see a few glum faces around our fine city tomorrow night - not confident for tomorrows game but there again I felt the same last week

Swindon 1  City 2

[/quote]

I fear that you may be right, Bomber. Swindon''s good result at the Saints, plus their signing of Nouble from Wet Sham, means that we''ll be up against it tomorrow. I''d be quite happy with a draw to be honest. 

The signing of Nouble doesn''t exactly fill me with fear (cue him scoring tomorrow), and to be honest I don''t think Swindon are any better than Huddersfield or Colchester. Tranmere beat Southampton; Swindon may have played decently but Southampton are inconsistent. If Swindon beat us tomorrow it will be because they were better on the day, but I genuinely think we''re more than capable of winning this one if we''re at our best.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]To be honest, if Leeds lose tomorrow, I wouldn''t begrudge Swindon a win... [;)][/quote]Monday on Sky [;)] but you''re right, losing to Swindon wouldn''t be the end of the world

[quote user="Queen B"][quote user="Evil Monkey"]To be honest, if Leeds lose tomorrow, I wouldn''t begrudge Swindon a win... [;)][/quote]Monday on Sky [;)] but you''re right, losing to Swindon wouldn''t be the end of the world[/quote]Oh, didn''t realise they weren''t playing tomorrow... gutted, would have been funny... mind, would a Swindon win in advance put extra pressure on Leeds or spur them on? Actually, who cares, they''ll f*ck it up anyway, doesn''t matter how they do it! [:D]

For starters why we happy we with a draw v Swindon? We''re top of the league. Swindon should be shitting it that they''re playing Norwich.. They''ve got 7 first team players out... Let''s go down there, twat them, happy days.

" For starters why we happy we with a draw v Swindon?"

easy for you to say