Sign in to follow this  
NCFC Sinky

Stephens To Lincoln

Good move, I have high hopes for the boy, still I thought that of Dumic as well! Anyway, good luck with the Imps!

They are a poor side that has been hit by injuries big time, will certainly get some games though[Y]

don''t know why i called him a youngster as im the same age as him haha anyway hopefully he can help Lincoln pick up some points and get some experience of playing league football and what it is all about. I hope Habergram, Francomb, Kelly and Dawkin can get some loan experience in the near future as well :)

I saw him play the last 15 minutes at Gillingham in the JPT and was very impressed. Perhaps the reserves have been binned in favour of loaning out our future stars. If that is the plan then I am all for it, as players will get proper league experience while we have the benefit of seeing whether they are up to scratch.  

Highly rated young lad. Getting games will only improve his play! I am glad for David and I hope he will play regularly. He''s got a future at City, but needs to be playing. Good move!

I agree, it''s a good move. It will be good to see him get some game time, obviously he hasn''t been getting as much in the Reserves recently with Askou and Whitbread returning.  From what I''ve seen of him he looks a good solid centreback. Lets hope some more of the youngsters can get out and get some games too [Y]

I live in Lincoln, and as good as it is to see one of our players going out on loan to get games, it''s awful for Lincoln.. They''ve got about 9 players on loan, just looks like Sutton has got his management tips off Roeder or summat, looks awful for Lincoln.. Good job i''m a norwich fan Big Smile [:D]

The difference being that Lincoln wont be paying a 700k loan fee unfortunately.

AS said though Lincoln have been ravaged by injury, they need those loanee''s it''s through necessity rather than choice.

Good move though IMO, wouldn''t harm Cody if he spent a few months there playing regular 1st team footy.

Good move for David, bright prospect and the fact that we have the likes of Doherty, Askou, Nelson, Whitbread, Spillane and more to cover the CB area means this makes a lot of sense, he''s struggling to make the reserves side because of the CB numbers we boast.