Sign in to follow this  
Ivana_rubyatitz

Score predictions for Swindon

2-0 City, Holt x2, they got lot''s of injuries, we are flying, easy peasy!

A comfortable City win. We will grind out a 2 or maybe 3 goal victory with the goals all coming late on.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Swindon are overdue for a let down, so I say we win by a 1-2 score. Holt and whoever the other striker on the pitch at the time both score.[/quote]overdue for a let down?  they got battered 4-0 by bristol rovers at home a week or so ago!

Swindon are overdue for a let down, so I say we win by a 1-2 score. Holt and whoever the other striker on the pitch at the time both score.

overdue for a let down?  they got battered 4-0 by bristol rovers at home a week or so ago!

1 game does not a let down make. I got shat on by some numbnuts when I pointed out Charlton''s 3 points from 3 games, 2 at home, for saying they were in a slump.

I don''t suppose it was you BC, but one loss is (for our sake) just the first half of the let down. Oh, and I was being sarcastic since we are WAY overdue for a fumble. Even so, we will win and Holt will score and preoccupy their defense so much the other striker will too!

[quote user="bristol_canary"]they got battered 4-0 by bristol rovers at home a week or so ago![/quote]I don''t think we should read too much into that result to be honest.  Other than that their home form all season is on a par with anyone in the top 6 except us and they just had one of those shockers that everyone gets from time to time (heck, we have had enough of them in the past!).  They have won their last two games as well with battling performances.I still say a point here is good enough for us and would mean we ended the day 12 points clear of them with 9 games to play and a much better GD.