Sign in to follow this  
Ivana_rubyatitz

Score predictions for Swindon

Nobody seems to have started a thread on this so I will......I reckon 2-2 draw.  They will be on a high after last game and have plenty of goals in them, we will be ahead twice (Holt and Doc) but will be pegged back each time.

Hmmmmmm, initially I would have said a draw, but now I''m feeling a little more confident.

1-0 City. Goal scored by Mr Grant Holt :)

think it will be a very good win to us, they have 7 players out so I''m going for us to win by 2 clear goals. 1-3

2-0 Norwich.Fans go nuts and sing "Going up up up"First Wizard starts a thread reminding us we''re not promoted yet.

[quote user="morty"]2-0 Norwich.

Fans go nuts and sing "Going up up up"

First Wizard starts a thread reminding us we''re not promoted yet.
[/quote]

the good thing is, if we win, we will be 10 points clear of Leeds and I can''t see them getting anything on Monday,

the thought appeals 

[quote user="pete_norw"]think it will be a very good win to us, they have 7 players out so I''m going for us to win by 2 clear goals. 1-3[/quote]

Who are the seven players they have that are out?  Are they regular starters?

I''m going for 0-0, or 1-1. Swindon have a good defence like us, and a good attack (-perhaps not as prolific!).

Barring errors by us, we shouodn''t lose, but...

[quote user="USA Canary"]

Who are the seven players they have that are out?  Are they regular starters?

[/quote]"Meanwhile, Town’s injury woes appear to be easing slightly. Billy

Paynter
(hamstring) and Scott

Cuthbert

(knee) are definitely out of Saturday’s clash with the Canaries, but

Wilson is hopeful that David

Lucas
(hamstring), Sean

Morrison
(groin), Kevin

Amankwaah
(hamstring and glutes) and Vincent Pericard (hamstring)

could play some

part."Simon Ferry is also suspended. All of that lot are regulars apart from Morrison who I''ve not heard of - Cuthbert and Paynter especially are key players. I really hope Pericard doesn''t make it after the ridiculous goal he scored against us for Carlisle in the FA Cup.I''m going for a 3-1 win.

Pericard seems to like playing us (Carlisle, Portsmouth a while back) and Austin is in a rich vein, so i''m going for 3-2 win.

3-1 to Swindon.

We''ll get two sent off.

Gives the Leeds fans something to bleat on about for the next few games...

Failing that 2-0 to City

well, i was bang on the money the last two weeks, so ''im going for my hat trick.

0-1 City 83 min - The goal machine that is the Doc

Crowd go''s wild, Leeds cry, few sore heads on Sunday.

I''m going 2-1 swindon. Worried that we often start slowly away and I think there is a limit to the number of times we can come from behind so I see them getting an early goal, maybe us pegging it back but them winning it in the second half. They are a very well organised team under Wilson and now have Leeds in their sights so I expect a whirlwind start from them and some quick balls into the centre of our defence to put it under pressure straight away. I''d happily take a point tomorrow.

2-1 - Hoolahan and Holt, with that Austin guy scoring for them in injury time to make the score seem more even, when it fact is was more a one sided match

I''ve been thinking 2-2 all week but just have a good feeling today so i''m going for City to win 4-1 Hoolahan 2,Holt 2.

I just like the way Swindon are doing all the talking about us and Lambert just plays a straight bat when asked about them.

Where we are now, coming away undefeated is enough but I expect Lambert to go for it and can see no reason why we shouldn''t win the game.

I expect Swindon will exploit all the space down our flanks again, think to themselves, ''hey, we''re getting all the possession, aren''t we doing well?'' then.....

BANG!!!!!

Was going to go for 1-1 until I saw their injury list and the fact their top scorer is out so another 3-1 to city.

Lappin to break his duck - 1-0 City - scores in 77th minute. Hoolahan to miss penalty in 53rd minute. We get 11 corners to their 7.

McNamee to come on in last 10 minutes and to have every touch booed.

[quote user="morty"]2-0 Norwich.

Fans go nuts and sing "Going up up up"

First Wizard starts a thread reminding us we''re not promoted yet.
[/quote]Too ruddy right I will, however beat Leeds as well and then I''m joining in..