Sign in to follow this  
Canary Ascent

Great Result Today

OK not great considering we were 1-0 up in the 90th min but how many of you would''ve taken a point at the start?

We got a point

Charlton got a point

Swindon got a point

Colchester lost

Millwall and Leeds play on Monday so only one can gain on us.

1 extra game down and no ground lost.

A good days work!!

Best result for us on Monday got to be a draw both gaining on us but by a point?

Yeah very good result, if you would have offered me 4 points from Huddersfeild and Swindon I would have ripped your arm off, still feels like a kick in the balls when you concede last minute goals though....... [:''(]

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"]Yeah very good result, if you would have offered me 4 points from Huddersfeild and Swindon I would have ripped your arm off, still feels like a kick in the balls when you concede last minute goals though....... [:''(][/quote]

Feeling your pain but like you say 4 points from Huddersfield and Swindon away is a great return!

Bring on Leeds!!

It was a good result but could have been great almost sealed promotion.The teams that worry me are Swindon and Millwall , they are the form teams do not know why Charlton worries peole look at recent form.That is why this game was a six pointer and could have nailed promotion. I am sorry but not bring MacNamee against old club was BIG mistake he would have been desperate to make a point.Let us hope doesnt come back to bite us

Feels like a defeat to me!

Got to be realistic though; 4 points from the last 2 games is a pretty decent return. Just hope Millwall & Leeds cancel each other out on Monday. I''d be just as happy to see Millwall absolutely trounce Leeds though!

If anything, I favour Millwall to grab the points up there...

Whatever happens at the Millwall Leeds match, we''ll be in a better position than we were last Friday. We won, all the other lost. This week, we''ve drawn, as have the others and Leeds MAY win.