Sign in to follow this  
Liam

Orient sold out

Sold out quicker than I thought it would, be surprised if Orient can find us any further seats as it would mean moving home fans.

[quote user="liamcicada"]The day i get payed they sell out. gutted
[/quote]

club website says they are in discussions with Orient to see if they can get any more tickets - I''d keep an eye on it. Good luck

PS you could try to call Orient and buy  a ticket from them in the home area

Think I read somewhere that the fans in the away stand can be asked to move if the away team has extra tickets....I think it was on their season ticket application. So there may be more available.

Their average is under 5000 and the capacity is about 9500...I think!

Received mine this morning

East Stand - unreserved seating

Which made me wonder how many people at football matches are reserved ie reticence or silence, keeping yourself to yourself .......

.....well maybe at poorman road perhaps as they seem to sit glum and docile through the game

As to tickets I did suggest a few weeks back that London based fans might buy tickets that are not in the area allocated to us. Probably not too late and I''d think you''ve more of a chance of a ticket if your address is nearer to Brisbane Road than Carrow Road.

[quote user="McCanary"]

Think I read somewhere that the fans in the away stand can be asked to move if the away team has extra tickets....I think it was on their season ticket application. So there may be more available.

Their average is under 5000 and the capacity is about 9500...I think!

[/quote]

I think that Orient have already asked these fans to move from the East Stand, so we got the 3000. According to a pal at work who is a season ticket holder at Brisbane Road, it happens a few times a year.

From Wiki the East Stand holds 3,592, so maybe there is an extra 592 tickets that could be made available?  It could be like our old South Stand though were the allowable number was less than the capacity due to fire regulations etc.

The way that they were selling tickets for this one it was always going to sell out before the weekend.If you were a betting man and had to pick a game for us to clinch promotion then it would have to be this one.  Even without that factor it is one of the closest games to us, yes it may be on a Tuesday night, but whatever the circumstances I would of expected us to take 2,000+ there.

<Quote from Official site>The Club is currently in dialogue with their Leyton Orient counterparts

to see if any increase in the initial allocation is possible - however,

this is unlikely to be confirmed until next week. Having missed out thus far- (relying on somebody else to get them, grrr[:''(]- I''m relying on the power of the bulletin board grapevine as to whether this happens.....

I didn''t know until yesterday morning that the Orient away tickets had gone on sale and then when I phoned up the ticket office they said that they had all sold out about an hour ago. [:(]Hoping that the club can get some more tickets from Orient but I sadly doubt that will happen, so will probably be hoping that someone on the forums ends up with a spare ticket for the match.

[quote user="NICK07"]Hoping that the club can get some more tickets from Orient but I sadly doubt that will happen, so will probably be hoping that someone on the forums ends up with a spare ticket for the match. [/quote]Yep, me too- Am I going mad or didn''t there used to be a ''Noticeboard'' forum on here for tickets wanted / offered? Will be chasing the ticket office come Mon / Tues to see if they get an additional allocation just in case.