Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Lass

Zak Whitbread could be 'one of the best'

I think Zak Whitbread will be a very good player if he stays fit, my concern though is whether he can stay fit for a prolonged amount of time/games.

LOL.

Oh thats OK, just wondering. I go to college so you can guess how much free time I have LOL. And I still cant pass your post count!

I know what it was...It was the thread about toilets that boosted your post count [;)]

And doing 2 posts in a row like this...

o wow a post count..... that has put my life on hold while i try and get as many as possible... it is full of mostly guys on here you will prob have the odd yer... ok every now and again, chatting is in womens blood.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"][quote user="Top of the League Lass"]its not a joke when you call somebody a WHORE that u do not know[/quote]
In what way is it offensive?

[/quote]

Lol mate, you really have to ask?
[/quote]

This is probably the closest to a literal ''laugh out loud'' that I have come in a while [:D][:D][:D]

Anyway, yes Zak has the potential to be a 1st Team player, him ahead of Nelson anyday and to be fair I think Doc has found his level in Div 1 as he looks a constant liability in the Championship. For me its Zak and Askou!

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]lol at least you found it funny... was really wound up at the time calmed down now lol[/quote]

Not surprised you were. Just found it hilarious that he had to ask what was offensive about it [:D] Still making me chuckle in fact!

well nicely taken out of context...."attention seeking whore" is no worse than most things levelled at our good old Wizard.straight out "whore" is something different entirely.To be fair i reckon the poster in question is probably out-posting our bearded oldie so fair enough she takes some flak :P

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"] chatting is in womens blood.[/quote]yeah love. just like football is in mens blood........

come on..................................bite bite bite bite bite bite bite

And this is why females should stick to netball forums. It just degenerates into an episode of Loose Women if not.

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]can''t football be in womens blood too?[/quote]

It is in a rare few precious individuals yes, but its not common...