Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Lass

Zak Whitbread could be 'one of the best'

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]o wow a post count..... that has put my life on hold while i try and get as many as possible... it is full of mostly guys on here you will prob have the odd yer... ok every now and again, chatting is in womens blood.[/quote]

After this post, I''ve worked it out...TOTTL''s real identity finally revealed...

[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/w9wvn9.jpg[/IMG]

"I ain''t never even dun nuffin or nuffin ever right?"

LOL!

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]thanks for making me cry you guys thought we were all ment to be norwich surpporters you know 1 team... but i feel left out now and yes you have made a lady upset[/quote]..... Literally? [^o)]Why, in all honesty, let it get to you?Yes, we are collectively supporters of a particular football club, but please don''t tell me you came on here expecting universal approval on that basis? We all love the yellow and green, but i''d like to think we also have a mind of our own. [:|]As cruel as it may sound, the pink ''un is a forum for discussion and debate. Despite what Archants title may remotely imply, it''s not a daycare centre. I''m sorry, but you''re just going to have to shrug off the criticism or

not participate, otherwise you''ll be having a mental breakdown by the end of the week i''m afraid.

I''ve warned people about it several times and it''s still happening.This woman is just going to menstruate all over this forum until nothing''s left to be read.

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]if you continue to even joke about calling me a "WHORE" again then it will be reported[/quote]

Whore

I''ve warned people about it several times and it''s still happening.This woman is just going to menstruate all over this forum until nothing''s left to be read.

Clean up on aisle 6. Bring a squeegee!

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Top of the League Lass"]why does it bother ppl that i post alot[/quote]Doesn''t bother me, though Brendan and CT have both gone quiet of late and it does raise a question...[/quote]Haha [:D]I have a hunch that TOTLL is just a wind up. An adult who writes exactly the same as a certain bloody Banana does...[/quote]....a banana which turned up right after a certain Beaker went missing as well......

[quote user="hogesar"]I''ve warned people about it several times and it''s still happening.This woman is just going to menstruate all over this forum until nothing''s left to be read.[/quote][+o(]Just uncontrollably spat my hot cuppa'' tea out all over my laptop hogesar!Ever so wrong, but just ever so brilliant.  [Y]

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]thanks for making me cry you guys thought we were all ment to be norwich surpporters you know 1 team... but i feel left out now and yes you have made a lady upset[/quote]

This thread actually bored me to tears too, but as I read on they were tears of laughter when Wiz joined in.

TotLL - comedy genius.

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]thanks for making me cry you guys thought we were all ment to be norwich surpporters you know 1 team... but i feel left out now and yes you have made a lady upset[/quote]

This thread actually bored me to tears too, but as I read on they were tears of laughter when Wiz joined in.

TotLL - comedy genius.

[/quote]

Sorry Wiz was on the Lambert petition thread, more comedy gold.

[quote user="NorfolkChance"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Top of the League Lass"]why does it bother ppl that i post alot[/quote]

Doesn''t bother me, though Brendan and CT have both gone quiet of late and it does raise a question...
[/quote]

Haha [:D]

I have a hunch that TOTLL is just a wind up. An adult who writes exactly the same as a certain bloody Banana does...
[/quote]

....a banana which turned up right after a certain Beaker went missing as well......
[/quote]

what ever happened to beaker?

After ploughing through that lot, doing a fair bit of giggling at the sublime and the ridiculous, and finding the odd post actually about Whitbread, I think, in summing up, Whitbread could be a really good signing for us, providing he remains fit and uninjured.Have I got the gist of the thread here? [*-)]He looks like he can make a mean pizza so surely that''s enough reason to keep him lol

Zak Whitbred, sure plays a mean pinball.... (this offers about as much insight as 90% of the posts in this thread)

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"][quote user="Top of the League Lass"]its not a joke when you call somebody a WHORE that u do not know[/quote]
In what way is it offensive?

[/quote]

Lol mate, you really have to ask?
[/quote]

That''s rich, coming from you!

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"][quote user="Top of the League Lass"]its not a joke when you call somebody a WHORE that u do not know[/quote]In what way is it offensive?[/quote]Lol mate, you really have to ask?[/quote]

[/quote]Really?If I offended someone unintentionally I would apologise.If I do it intentionally then theres really no need.See the difference?[:)]

[quote user="LinkNR10"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"][quote user="Top of the League Lass"]its not a joke when you call somebody a WHORE that u do not know[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Shut up NR10 you tool!

a ''attention whore'' is different from a ''whore'' anyone can see that, well unless you''re thick I suppose.

[quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "][quote user="LinkNR10"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Shut up NR10 you tool!

a ''attention whore'' is different from a ''whore'' anyone can see that, well unless you''re thick I suppose.

[/quote]

just incase anyone is unsure:

> someone who posts over 300 posts in just over a week (about 43 posts a day if anyone is unsure) = attention whore

> someone who enjoys sexual pleasures for a financial gain = whore

[quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "]

> someone who posts over 300 posts in just over a week (about 43 posts a day if anyone is unsure) = attention whore

[/quote]Yes, I''m sure all whores take great amounts of sexual pleasure from having sex with strange and lonely men.  What a great life it must be!

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "]

[/quote]

Yes, I''m sure all whores take great amounts of sexual pleasure from having sex with strange and lonely men.  What a great life it must be!

[/quote]

maybe enjoy was a bit of a strong word to use, maybe that''s the difference between a regular ''prostitute'' and a ''whore'', or maybe they''re one of the same, or maybe one gets more pleasure out of it than the other....

well one thing this is getting too deep for me now...i''m out!

[quote user="lappinitup"]Do gay donkeys go round he-whoring? [:^)][/quote]Thats actually pretty funny.[:D]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="lappinitup"]Do gay donkeys go round he-whoring? [:^)][/quote]

Indeed they do, while avoiding any ass bandits.
[/quote]Perhaps they should slip into a pair of mules!