Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Lass

Zak Whitbread could be 'one of the best'

I think you need to stop spending so much time on here, or you''ll turn into another banana! But hey, that''s just my opinion

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/norwich/8574397.stm what do u think not sure myself but then again, not seen him play much[/quote]

Not seen enought of him to make any judegement at this stage

Hopefully he''ll stay fit and we''ll find out. I reckon he''s nailed on for a first team place sooner or later as he''s the only true left sided centre half we have. From what I''ve seen he gets as close to his man as Doc so expect plenty of free kicks if they end up partners. [;)]

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]yes lol lets hope they r partners in crime[/quote]HI LOOK AT ME IMA ATTENTION WHORE SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMnah i''m messing but your post count is imncredibly high seen as how lkong you have been a member..

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"][quote user="Top of the League Lass"]yes lol lets hope they r partners in crime[/quote]HI LOOK AT ME IMA ATTENTION WHORE SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMnah i''m messing but your post count is imncredibly high seen as how lkong you have been a member..[/quote]incredibly long*

He was very rusty versus Brentford but 15 minutes after he came on I could see there was some real potential there! I hope to see more of him!

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"][quote user="Top of the League Lass"]its not a joke when you call somebody a WHORE that u do not know[/quote]In what way is it offensive?[/quote]Lol mate, you really have to ask?

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"]It''s a job, what''s so offensive about that :P
[/quote]Have they any vacancies? A1 has been made redundant! [:^)][;)]

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]so r u saying i sleep with men for money now? morty sort him out lol[/quote]Nothing wrong with that, some people have to make their way in life some how! Besides it''s hard to get a job in the current economic climate.

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]yes but can''t you see it is offensive to me?[/quote]Not really, besides I wasn''t calling you a whore as a joke as such, I was referring you to being an attention whore due to the amount of posts!Anyway this joke is getting boring and I don''t want me 1000th post to be talking about whores lol.

well maybe you should stop being such a kid and by the way attention whore its still calling someone a whore. me and you have started on a good note haven''t we

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]well maybe you should stop being such a kid and by the way attention whore its still calling someone a whore. me and you have started on a good note haven''t we[/quote]Your newness is still showing I see, you have to learn to not take people seriously on this forum! :)