Sign in to follow this  
Lambert is King

Next Saturday

Time to start the build up I think - shouldnt wish your life away - but I for one cant wait. I reckon the atmosphere will be even better than any Norwich Ipswich game, as the dislikeing of each others fans will be there plus the added incentive of so much to play for. I would expect the whole ground to be singing.

Reckon we could have some new songs as well, of course if we are winning there will be " sacked in the morning " aimed at Grayson, and of course win draw or lose I suppose at sometime we will have sung to us the usual "top of the league ur avin a laff" - but of course we can reply with " top of the league and you f***ed it up ". It will be nice to be a couple of goals ahead and be singing " we''ll never play you again" and maybe a quick singing of championees.

Only thing that concerns me about the day is if as I expect we win or draw, especially if other results go against them what reaction their fans have, wouldnt want the day spoilt by idiots miss behaving.

We could have been at Wembley in the JPT this weekend but cant beleive I would be looking forward to it more than this.

Already thinking about the game,i just can''t wait for next Saturday,it''s a HUGE game and no doubt it will be a bit tasty, We just need to keep our heads on and off the pitch!

After the stick we took after the game at up there I can''t wait, that and getting my new shirt. [:)]

[quote user="Harry"]After the stick we took after the game at up there I can''t wait, that and getting my new shirt. [:)]
[/quote]

Me too harry, hopefully see you and Mick for some beers!