Sign in to follow this  
tom cavendish

Follow The Game Live

Folow the link:

http://live.skysports.com/ScoreCentre/football.html

and the click on League One, and then the Live Table tab.

You can then watch the league table change in real-time as the games are being played, plus they have live text updates on the Norwich game if click on the game.

I do this whilst listening to BBC Radio Norfolk. Watching the league table change during the game in real time is good fun.

If you can''t hear BBC Radio Norfolk, then you can listen via Canaries Player on the offical Norwich City website and they have a free trial on at the moment.

[quote user="tom cavendish"]

Folow the link:

You can then watch the league table change in real-time as the games are being played, plus they have live text updates on the Norwich game if click on the game.

I do this whilst listening to BBC Radio Norfolk. Watching the league table change during the game in real time is good fun.

If you can''t hear BBC Radio Norfolk, then you can listen via Canaries Player on the offical Norwich City website and they have a free trial on at the moment.

[/quote]

LOL!

Folow the link:

You can then watch the league table change in real-time as the games are being played, plus they have live text updates on the Norwich game if click on the game.[/quote]

You''ve also been able to see the live table on bbc or sporting life.com all this season [;)]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="tom cavendish"]

Folow the link:

You can then watch the league table change in real-time as the games are being played, plus they have live text updates on the Norwich game if click on the game.[/quote]

You''ve also been able to see the live table on bbc or sporting life.com all this season [;)]

[/quote]

Thats what I was thinking, you can see a live table on pretty much any sport site, its not exclusive to Sky Sports!

Has your commentary on the Canaries player started yet? I''ve never bothered buying it before as i''m generall at the game, but not there today so used the trial, but the build up etc.. hasn''t even started, seems wierd with 13 mins to go, so is it my issue or has it just not started? cheers.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]You know the Pinkun do live text updates too, don''t you?
[/quote]

Whats the point when you can listen to the game via Canaries World using the free trial?

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]You know the Pinkun do live text updates too, don''t you?
[/quote]

Whats the point when you can listen to the game via Canaries World using the free trial?

[/quote]

Because it''s quicker - no digital delay online - and the audience can join in too, that''s why.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="tom cavendish"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Because it''s quicker - no digital delay online - and the audience can join in too, that''s why.

[/quote]

Not a patch on Canary Call though!

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="tom cavendish"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wrong. As a test I have Radio Norfolk playing on the radio and Canaries Player playing on my computer. There is only a split second delay on Canaries Player.

There is a longer delay on the Pink Un text updates as someone has to type what has happened during the game.

[quote user="tom cavendish"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="tom cavendish"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wrong. As a test I have Radio Norfolk playing on the radio and Canaries Player playing on my computer. There is only a split second delay on Canaries Player.

There is a longer delay on the Pink Un text updates as someone has to type what has happened during the game.

[/quote]

Why the hell do you want both playing if there is a split-second delay? Strange!

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"][quote user="tom cavendish"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="tom cavendish"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Why the hell do you want both playing if there is a split-second delay? Strange!

[/quote]

In response to Sports Desk Pete, I did a test to see if there was a delay between Radio Norfolk and Canaries Player and there is only a split-second delay so they are both faster than the Pink Un text updates.

I would imagine most people already know about sky sports centre, and soccer saturday, and canaries world, and pinkun text, and the unofficial match thread, oh and Radio Norfolk...

In response to Sports Desk Pete, I did a test to see if there was a delay between Radio Norfolk and Canaries Player and there is only a split-second delay so they are both faster than the Pink Un text updates.

[/quote]

* SCIENCE *

Something called ''Match of the Day'' is on BBC1 right now... you guys might wanna check it out, looks like it could be good...

[quote user="Woman in the StandsWITS"]Why don''t I believe you EM? [:O]
[/quote]

This Tom''s brilliant! He is what someone from outside of Norfolk think''s people from Norfolk are like.

''See there''s this noo fing called the internet, i still int cort no fish theugh! they reckon yew can type an address into a box and it brings up a page on the world wide web, i get a lot of them in my barn! n i tried puttin my uncle/dads address in n nothin cum up! Dew yew fink its because its a ipswich postcode?''