Sign in to follow this  
CJ

Table if present form continues

It is only for fun but here would be final table if clubs continue with present form from last 9-10 matches to end of season. Shows (in theory) how close we are to promotion!1. Norwich    1002. Millwall      893. Swindon     844. Leeds         835. Charlton     796 Colchester   78Bet Leeds fans will not want to see that!

I can''t say i''d complain too much if it finished like that haha. Maybe Huddersfield pinching a Play-Off spot over Col U but you can''t have everything your own way I spose.

Sorry Huddersfield and MK Dons 6 points adrift and even an on form Southampton will not make it ending up similar points

Lets just face it, Leeds are going to go up automatically this year.  It''s dissapointing but at least they wont win the league!

Just like we had,  they have three really big matches coming upMillwall (h)Norwich (a)Swindon (h)Get little from those and the axes , witch hunt etc will be on

[quote user="CJ"]Just like we had,  they have three really big matches coming upMillwall (h)Norwich (a)Swindon (h)Get little from those and the axes , witch hunt etc will be on

[/quote]The difference is they have two home matches and we had two away matches. I think Beckford is the key to all of this. He is probably already signed to another club for next season so what does he have left to play for? It can''t be great for the dressing room to know that you have a player like that who is keeping other players out of the team.Ontop of that I think a few of their other players have been linked with moves away like Snodgrass. Its the only explanation I can see. But then if you do waltz around acting like your players are all really world class then they shouldn''t complain when teams poach them.