Sign in to follow this  
wrathsajoke

pussy cat fans

norwich fans please dont be pussycats on saturday and run a mile if you see a leeds fan as usual.expect the leeds scummers to try and take over riverside but dont be intimidated!

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]norwich fans please dont be pussycats on saturday and run a mile if you see a leeds fan as usual.expect the leeds scummers to try and take over riverside but dont be intimidated![/quote]You really are an incredible tool aren''t you.............. [8-)]

Okay, Wallet, Phone, Hat, Gloves, Brass Knuckles...I''m ready to step back into the 80''s and watch some football!Where are the keys to my Capri?

More interested on what is going to happen on the pitch.....

I think Robert Peel''s Norfolk''s Finest, will deal with those ''Silly Billy Beer Bloated Boorish Behaving Buttholes''....

Scrappin'' at Soccer?.....It''s sooooooo seventies.

"Who are Yah!?"

lol have you been to a match in the last 10 years it''s hardly football factory... Might get a few people singing and beer spilt but they just turn the music up to drown out the noise.. that''s the closest we will get to a riot...

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]norwich fans please dont be pussycats on saturday and run a mile if you see a leeds fan as usual.expect the leeds scummers to try and take over riverside but dont be intimidated![/quote]

Now this guy is what i call a keyboard warrior.No idea who he is or where he will be and absolutely no clues as to what he will do if confronted.

Nothing will happen on Riverside. Security is great down there, I don''t think one place let''s away fans in. Don''t read this thread and feel scared to go down Riverside, there''s more chance of trouble between home fans than there is with Leeds fans.

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]norwich fans please dont be pussycats on saturday and run a mile if you see a leeds fan as usual.expect the leeds scummers to try and take over riverside but dont be intimidated![/quote]

I see you''re ready for Saturday.....Tiger.

Nails you are....right hard.