Sign in to follow this  
Chris.

Would you say we need about 3 more wins?

I will make my decision this time next Saturday

Five more wins and it''s mathematically certain even if someone wins all nine of their games.

So I would imagine three would probably do it.

Three wins and a draw should be enough, ten more points would mean our rivals would need to win eight of their last nine or ten games to overtake us and I can''t see anyone doing that well. I can see us winning at least 5 of our last nine anyway so it doesn''t matter what they do.

In theory we should win most if not all of our remaining home games. On paper the only mildly tough one is probably Leeds.

Realistically 2 wins and maybe a couple of draws will probably do it but none of us want to see the team limping over the line. 85 points is usually enough and with the teams around us dropping points regularly, I think it will be this year. If Leeds fail to win on Monday then 90 points for the title, so 3 wins and a couple of draws.

[quote user="dylanisabaddog"]If Millwall fail to win at Leeds on Monday we should go up at Orient[/quote]Hope so, got my tickets and the next day off work![<:o)]

I think 3 wins will be enough, obviously I would like more but think 3 more wins and a couple of draws. We  should beat tranmere and stockport and if we draw with leeds and leeds dont win against millwall, i think we are nearly champions. Charlton have got a terrible run-in and with them not winning against gillingham, i can now see that leeds will get second. I think millwall could be 3rd and charlton drop down to 4th.

[quote user="cityangel"]April 10th at 5pm could be celebration day [:)][/quote]

Oh I do hope so, CA,  It would make the visit to the Valley a lot more sweeter for us knowing we are up which will add more to the party mood of the 4000? city fans, Hope I''m there to enjoy this one. 

With our goal difference advantage to take into account I reckon 10 points will be more than enough to see us up from here - that''s an average of just over a point a game from now on when we have been averaging over two.  I like those odds [:D]