Sign in to follow this  
BOOM!!

Glenn Roeder

Just saw him on the pre-add.... made my blood boil, would love it if the grilled him about Norwich but they wont.

Arrrggggghhh

He''s a knob.

This is painful.

He passed a personality profile.....how?

I''ve just watched the smug git in glorious HD bagging about the race horse he''s bought, hmm, I wonder who chuffing paid for it?[:@]

[quote user="Clean Shirt"]One of the only people who if he got hit by a bus tomorrow I would be pleased![/quote]No, as much as I hate the man, I couldn''t wish or celebrate that.

[quote user="First Wizard"]I''ve just watched the smug git in glorious HD bagging about the race horse he''s bought, hmm, I wonder who chuffing paid for it?[:@][/quote]Another lie Wiz?  Soccer AM isn''t broadcast in HD [:P]What a complete nonce Roeder is.

[quote user="Clean Shirt"]One of the only people who if he got hit by a bus tomorrow I would be pleased![/quote]

Sorry sir but with a comment like that you are a tw*t

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="First Wizard"]I''ve just watched the smug git in glorious HD bagging about the race horse he''s bought, hmm, I wonder who chuffing paid for it?[:@][/quote]

Another lie Wiz?  Soccer AM isn''t broadcast in HD [:P]

What a complete nonce Roeder is.
[/quote]Err? yes it is, Sky Sports 1 HD!

Check and apologise.[:|]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="First Wizard"]I''ve just watched the smug git in glorious HD bagging about the race horse he''s bought, hmm, I wonder who chuffing paid for it?[:@][/quote]Another lie Wiz?  Soccer AM isn''t broadcast in HD [:P]What a complete nonce Roeder is.[/quote]Err? yes it is, Sky Sports 1 HD!

[/quote]Er no it isn''t.  Check it out, and the SkySports symbol does not have HD next to it.  Only when it says HD next to the SkySports symbol on the screen (in the top right corner) is it actually broadcast in HD.Check and apologise....

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="First Wizard"]I''ve just watched the smug git in glorious HD bagging about the race horse he''s bought, hmm, I wonder who chuffing paid for it?[:@][/quote]Another lie Wiz?  Soccer AM isn''t broadcast in HD [:P]What a complete nonce Roeder is.[/quote]Do you know what ''nonce'' means?

[quote user="Larry David"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="First Wizard"]I''ve just watched the smug git in glorious HD bagging about the race horse he''s bought, hmm, I wonder who chuffing paid for it?[:@][/quote]Another lie Wiz?  Soccer AM isn''t broadcast in HD [:P]What a complete nonce Roeder is.[/quote]Do you know what ''nonce'' means? [/quote]Yes, but it''s hardly used in that sense anymore.  It''s just a standard insult.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Larry David"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="First Wizard"]I''ve just watched the smug git in glorious HD bagging about the race horse he''s bought, hmm, I wonder who chuffing paid for it?[:@][/quote]Another lie Wiz?  Soccer AM isn''t broadcast in HD [:P]What a complete nonce Roeder is.[/quote]Do you know what ''nonce'' means? [/quote]Yes, but it''s hardly used in that sense anymore.  It''s just a standard insult.[/quote]Must be a Stowmarket thing..

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="First Wizard"]I''ve just watched the smug git in glorious HD bagging about the race horse he''s bought, hmm, I wonder who chuffing paid for it?[:@][/quote]

Another lie Wiz?  Soccer AM isn''t broadcast in HD [:P]

What a complete nonce Roeder is.
[/quote]Err? yes it is, Sky Sports 1 HD!

[/quote]

Er no it isn''t.  Check it out, and the SkySports symbol does not have HD next to it.  Only when it says HD next to the SkySports symbol on the screen (in the top right corner) is it actually broadcast in HD.

Check and apologise....
[/quote]Got through your HD channel listings...........its HD listed.

And I don''t apologise for genuine errors, and never, to little sh*ts like you!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="First Wizard"]I''ve just watched the smug git in glorious HD bagging about the race horse he''s bought, hmm, I wonder who chuffing paid for it?[:@][/quote]Another lie Wiz?  Soccer AM isn''t broadcast in HD [:P]What a complete nonce Roeder is.[/quote]Err? yes it is, Sky Sports 1 HD!

[/quote]Er no it isn''t.  Check it out, and the SkySports symbol does not have HD next to it.  Only when it says HD next to the SkySports symbol on the screen (in the top right corner) is it actually broadcast in HD.Check and apologise....[/quote]Got through your HD channel listings...........its HD listed.

And I don''t apologise for genuine errors, and never, to little sh*ts like you!

[/quote]I guarantee you it isn''t in HD.  I don''t care if you don''t apologise to me Wiz, but don''t expect people to apologise to you if you demand it but can''t admit your own genuine mistakes.