Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

Reaction of everyone after yesterday spoke volumes/Roeder etc

Lambert: "We''re well in the mix. The team to beat". Many fans on CC saying how they were pleased with a point despite the last minute goal.

After Holt scored yesterday I said to the people I was with "I''d still be happy with a point here".

All these reactions made me realise that everybody is fairly sure now that we are up! I for one am delighted with the club this season after such a disaster of a start under Bryan Gunn. I think Leeds will beat Millwall tomorrow night, but we will beat Leeds next Saturday.

Saw Roeder on Soccer AM yesterday (which was discussed on here). The sight of that man just angers me. As does the sight of Peter Grant after his comments when we drew with Hull a few years back at home and he called the fans "a disgrace". I''ve never forgotten that. Just as I haven''t forgotten Bryan Gunn''s comments after our defeat to Colchester "we are very proud of the steward system we have here". Laughable.

All three men contribute to being the worst managers in our history. So pleased that we have a club we can be proud of again.

Roeder still doesn''t realise how rubbish he was and still probably is.