Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

Pitch battle at Chelsea!

Chelsea are hoping to have their entire pitch re-laid, before their home clash against the "Canaries" in a fortnights time!

On MOTD on Saturday, there was more hair on my balding pate than grass on their pitch! It was really in bad shape, even before the onset of winter.

Two weeks to re-lay a pitch! Now that''s going some - compared to the decade we took! Although, an upgrade of the undersoil heating and re-levelling took a substantial amount of time to return Carrow Road to it''s grassroots...

Curious to know how much they''re splashing out on the turf though? £650.000? Probable payment in roubles by Abrovamich...

Imagine!, beating the current league leaders on their own (new) turf.... Anyway, I shall be watching the game via the beam-back, sat shivering in the whistling windy Jarrold Stand, wearing my bright red thermal underwear, cos'' it''s gonna be brass-monkeys.

Still, if I do a star-jump every time Chelski score, I should be nice and warm during the game.... "C''mon City!" ;~)

[quote]Chelsea are hoping to have their entire pitch re-laid, before their home clash against the "Canaries" in a fortnights time! On MOTD on Saturday, there was more hair on my balding pate than grass on...[/quote]

we''ll beat em, mark my words here and now people, away to Chelsea will be three points in the bag for the Canaries... Chelsea top of the league, NOT TO US!!!... they''re just another three points!!! ...

As morty promised to eat his scarf if we didn''t beat blackburn, I''ll eat my top if we dont beat Chelsea...

Trust Normann people, I''m not a secondhand car salesman!!... but I''m a hell of a soothsayer...