Sign in to follow this  
Morisons Prozac

Player Ratings?

I''d go 6''s across the board (starters) as they all worked hard putting in a decent shift, with the exception of our two centre backs 7 (they had plenty to deal with today) and an 8 for Forster & Rose. Hughes 6, Elliot 5 (maybe I was expecting too much after last week :o( )

Iv just got back from the match today.. hoolahan was his usual lively self as was Holt.. martin was the worst player on our team (besides his free kick) Rose was good. But it has to be forster who gets our man of the match!

Forster- 7, Martin- 5/6, Doherty- 6, Nelson- 6, Rose- 6, Hoolahan- 6, Smith- 4/5, Russell- 6, Lappin- 5, Martin- 5, Holt- 6

Subs: Elliot- 5, Hughes- 5

That''s just my opinion though

i didn''t think rose was that great if anything i thought russell martin had a better game rose is good at attacking but he dives into a tackle far too quickly and far too often midfield were solid enough holt his usual self nelson wasn''t as solid as usual forster was brilliant though again nearlywinning us the three points

Forster - 8

Rose - 5 (1st half), 7 (2nd half)

R.Martin - 6

Doherty - 8

Nelson - 7

Russel - 7

Smith - 7

Lappin - 7

Hoolahan - 8

Martin - 6

Holt - 7

[quote user="freddyf105"]

Forster- 7, Martin- 5/6, Doherty- 6, Nelson- 6, Rose- 6, Hoolahan- 6, Smith- 4/5, Russell- 6, Lappin- 5, Martin- 5, Holt- 6

Subs: Elliot- 5, Hughes- 5

That''s just my opinion though

[/quote]

I know you can''t telllistening tothe radio.. but it didn''t sound like we played that bad? wonder if you would have the same ratingsif they didn''t score the goal in injury time... them ratings make it look like we lost and where compleatly out played?

yeh I am probably being a bit critical and i''d probably rethink Forsters and Dohertys ratings but really for the rest of the field i was unconvinced, we never really seemed able to really hold onto the ball and control the game and if the game had of gone on for another 45 minutes i''m sure Swindon would have been more likely to score

Some of you were watching a different game I think!

Forster 7

R Martin 6

Rose 7.5

Doc 7

Nelson 6

Russell 6

Lappin 6

Hoolahan 7

Smith 7.5

C Martin 6

Holt 7

Sub

Elliott 6.5

MOM Smith

I thought Smith really struggled and looked very nervous yesterday- he was definately no where near being our best player. Hoolahan was quieter than usual too so i wouldn''t put him at a 7. Rose really didn''t impress me (especially in the first half) if you were giving him a rating for playing winger then perhaps i would be quite high however i don''t think he fulfilled his defensive priorities.

Smith looked like he picked up an injury in that 50/50 where we thought their player should of got a card. I don''t think he was the same player after that. Seemed slow to the ball.

[quote user="Carra_Rud"]Smith looked like he picked up an injury in that 50/50 where we thought their player should of got a card. I don''t think he was the same player after that. Seemed slow to the ball.
[/quote]

I totally agree, and it''s very unfair to criticise him after that reckless Swindon challenge where the player followed through after Smith had cleared the ball. He definitely struggled after that.

Talking of which... did anyone notice the foul on Chris Martin in the second half where their player appeared to elbow him in the face?  How did he get away without a card for that?  I''ve seen players sent off for less...